Gosinski breaks his 15 year silence

evince

Truthmatters
http://rawstory.com/news/2008/Whistleblower_breaks_15year_silence_to_allege_0911.html

The country is about to hear the story of Mrs McCains drug problem and how McCain burried it.

On Wednesday, Gosinski sat down with RAW STORY and other outlets to tell his story and distribute copies of his personal journal from his time with the American Voluntary Medical Team in the last half of 1992, where he voiced ever more acute concerns and frustrations over McCain's drug use and its impact on her mood and job performance.

"My journal wasn't to trash Cindy or anything," he says. "My journal was kept because I came in contact with so many people. It was a way of keeping an ongoing biography of all the people I met, so I could refer back to it."

He says he can't buy the official McCain camp line that Cindy's drug abuse was kept from her husband, he saw and heard too much for any of their stories to make sense -- like the time Cindy was allegedly taken to the hospital after an overdose and John rushed in to berate the doctors and nurses there before moving Cindy to their secluded Sedona ranch. Then there were the Hensley family interventions and the fact that Cindy's drug abuse came to be something of an open secret among employees of the charity.

"I have always wondered why John McCain has done nothing to fix the problem," Gosinski wrote on July 27, 1992. "He must either not see that a problem exists or does not choose to do anything about it."

Less than a month later, Gosinski was clearer about McCain's knowledge of his wife's problem: "John McCain has known about it for some time," he wrote on Aug. 14.

In confessing to her drug abuse in orchestrated interviews with friendly journalists in 1994, Cindy McCain said she had kept her problem hidden from her husband and sought treatment at some point in 1992. Questions remain about the validity of those assurances, and Gosinski's contemporary journal shares a story suggesting John McCain knew of his wife's problem earlier than anyone has suggested.

Lots of forgiving her for Dr shopping and using her employees names to procure drugs illegally.

But that intercity youth who was caught with 1 pound of pot 4 years ago is still in prison

I knew it would be prescription pain killers. Sometimes, I think the pharmpsudo companies aree worse than drug pushers on the street.

If Cindy was stuck on pain killers (and a lot of law abiding people get in that rut), I guess it would be about the time Obama was doing coke and pot.

Just like the experience issue against Palin--you don't want to open this one up either. But--I can't wait untill the story breaks, so the coke issue will come up again. Hillery accused Obama of bieng a controlled drug dealer even. I can beleive it--espically in South Chicago--where he did anything to make money to run for office.

Lots of forgiving her for Dr shopping and using her employees names to procure drugs illegally.

But that intercity youth who was caught with 1 pound of pot 4 years ago is still in prison

yeah well this is America, you get as much justice as you can afford.

I love how when cindy or rush do the illegal drugs that its OK for the Rs.

twisted little liberial--like always

They were not illegal--they were prescribed by their doctors.

Palin tried pot, when it was legal in Alaska, but did not like it (by her own admittion--but legal)---but Obama did illegal drugs (by his own admittion).

Last edited:
It was legal in Alaska in small amounts, and is still in some other states. Or, may be it is "decriminalized". Not sure of the difference.

Ohh so why has the feds been harrasing states about medicinal pot ?
State law cannot usurp fed laws on such things.

Most Americans know nothing about this story.

How will they react if they all know?

LOL

A fired disgruntled employee that lost his lawsuit 15 years ago, now all of a sudden he has new information on Cindy McCain's past drug problem, who cares.

it will strengthen the support for the mccains.. gods children preach forgiveness and healing.

cant win by attacking a republican candidates historic breakdown or drug/booze problems. you should have learned that with bush.

it will strengthen the support for the mccains.. gods children preach forgiveness and healing.

cant win by attacking a republican candidates historic breakdown or drug/booze problems. you should have learned that with bush.

Obama did illegal drugs when he was young and rightfully (to my knowledge) it hasn't been brought up as a campaign. Assuming you aren't doing drugs today I don't think many people care. If voters don't care about that I doubt they are going to pay much more attention to a candidate's wife's past drug problem.

Obama did illegal drugs when he was young and rightfully (to my knowledge) it hasn't been brought up as a campaign. Assuming you aren't doing drugs today I don't think many people care. If voters don't care about that I doubt they are going to pay much more attention to a candidate's wife's past drug problem.

doing drugs is one thing, theft and abusing a position of authority is another.

Um, she was no kid, she wasn't even young, and did Obama steal them from the charity he worked for, and never faced legal ramifications?

Back