Gov Christie of NJ

Weren't you one of those morons who voted for W, the worst President since Harding, twice?

Hardly the worst ... Carter strill wears that crown .. and you know what? I still would vote for him over anything your asswipe party has put up since 2000, and including this incompetent unprepared clown that resides at 1600 Penn Ave...

He is fast overtaking Carters crown ....

christie? The fat fuck who cost us nearly half a bilion in federal aid?

Well excuse me for standing on Principle .... maybe the man has Priniples and realizes that he is an American as well as a New Jerseyite .... "Principles" thats an atribute that party hacks do not possess .. look it up

Is one tough Gov ... if only we had a President with the same intestinal fortitude ...

:clink:

I loved his "oh your laughing, well this is the crap I have to listen to". Referencing 1.5% request of teachers to pay for their health care.

Refreshing is a smart common sense politician who is unafraid to speak up.

snip

Former Education Commissioner Bret Schundler shoulders the biggest share of the blame, cited by 49% as the culprit for the state’s missing out on the grant. The governor — who scrapped a deal Schundler negotiated with the New Jersey Education Association regarding the application the weekend before it was due — is blamed by 33%.

Schundler was fired last Friday — not for the mistake, but for possibly misleading Christie over efforts to correct the mistake during an in-person interview with grant scorers in Washington. Christie and Schundler disagree over what was said in their conversation. In the Rasmussen poll, 64% of people agreed with Christie’s decision to fire Schundler, while 25% disagreed.

Christie’s overall job approval numbers improved in the poll to 57%, up 6 points since Rasmussen’s June survey.

I loved his "oh your laughing, well this is the crap I have to listen to". Referencing 1.5% request of teachers to pay for their health care.

Refreshing is a smart common sense politician who is unafraid to speak up.

He asking City Pensioners to take a little less than 80% of their pay and cough up a little for their Health Care, instead of geting 100% of it paid.... to help out a little.. you know, contribute and save the State from Bankruptcy ...

Who the hell gets these kind of Bennies in this day in age? No wonder the State is going under ....

He asking City Pensioners to take a little less than 80% of their pay and cough up a little for their Health Care, instead of geting 100% of it paid.... to help out a little.. you know, contribute and save the State from Bankruptcy ...

Who the hell gets these kind of Bennies in this day in age? No wonder the State is going under ....
And the people who make more than $250,000 don't want to pay more taxes to help the nation out! I don't get whey it is alright for one group not to give back and not another?

It is all in what position you are in, I guess.

And the people who make more than $250,000 don't want to pay more taxes to help the nation out! I don't get whey it is alright for one group not to give back and not another?

It is all in what position you are in, I guess.

the top 1% of earners pay 40% of the federal taxes in the country. What percent do you believe they should pay?

Back