People.....Why?

Gov.....So I can Protect You

People.....from what?

Gov.....from what I'll do to you if
you don't give up your guns

Isn't it just great to see the Marxist left
trying to take our freedoms away by
government edict?
What specific liberal or progressive poster on this forum wants to ban private ownership of firearms?
Maybe LV426, but I can't think of any others off the top of my head.

It's another right wing strawman argument.

What specific liberal or progressive poster on this forum wants to ban private ownership of firearms?

Are there a lot of representatives and senators posting in this board? WTF difference does it make how.many want that in this board if they don't make laws? You are a human punching bag aren't you?

I do. The phony case that allowed every idiot to have guns was a product of the gun manufacturers' lobby. It has resulted in millions of deaths and injuries. It forced kids to get active shooter drills. It makes you aware that going to a mall or gathering has a special kind of danger.A gun in your home makes you more likely to have a shooting.
We have a nation that spends way too much time fearing guns. Who thinks paying this price is worth having a gun? https://www.pewresearch.org/short-r...s-among-us-kids-rose-50-percent-in-two-years/

He only referenced “the Marxist left”, wherever they are, not that he could locate any that still exist given how little he knows of Marxism.

I do. The phony case that allowed every idiot to have guns was a product of the gun manufacturers' lobby. It has resulted in millions of deaths and injuries. It forced kids to get active shooter drills. It makes you aware that going to a mall or gathering has a special kind of danger.A gun in your home makes you more likely to have a shooting.
We have a nation that spends way too much time fearing guns. Who thinks paying this price is worth having a gun? https://www.pewresearch.org/short-r...s-among-us-kids-rose-50-percent-in-two-years/
It doesn't have to make sense. It just has to be what people, for whatever reason, want.
It's pretty obvious that people want them, especially in the south and midwest.

He only referenced “the Marxist left”, wherever they are, not that he could locate any that still exist given how little he knows of Marxism.

While you watch MSNBC, you've never read Capitol (any volume) nor the Manifesto. I suspect you've actually never read a book in your life - being a democrat as you are.

I again challenge any leftist on this board to a clean debate in the AboveJPP section on the subject of Marxism.

Not that I've ever had a taker - or ever will. You are ignorant sheep, mindlessly following the rulers of your party with no understanding of what you support and promote.

Back