Governor Pawlenty Cancels all events tomorrow

Socrtease

Verified User
Pawlenty has cancelled an interview with AP tomorrow while both Romney and Huckabee indicate they are not going to Dayton. Maybe it is a feint. Is Pawlenty the announcement that is going to steal the thunder of Barack Obama's speech?

MSNBC is now reporting that Pawlenty is going to be at a fair today, Romney is in Ohio and a charter plane left Anchorage for Ohio yesterday and that Palin MIGHT be in Ohio right now.

I was thinking just that. Palin will really take the steam out of last nights speech. The whole news cycle will be just covered by the deafening roar of Palin! Palin!

I was thinking just that. Palin will really take the steam out of last nights speech. The whole news cycle will be just covered by the deafening roar of Palin! Palin!
I think it would. Not taking the steam out, but definitely the coverage of her being placed on the ticket would take the press out of the push to deify Obama. I think they were going to add some golden tablets to the stage that was so carefully crafted to give subconscious "White House" whispers to the brain of the masses, but they thought they could just hide them later for some guy named Smith.

It would be an interesting selection. And I would start looking over my shoulder for McCain. He must be watching what I type. Stalker.

I think so too... IF it is true... it seems the media is truly in the dark as they have had "breaking news... McCains candidate is " about several different people thus far. So I guess we will have to wait to be sure, but I think she makes this far more interesting. Biden would have to go after her at the debates otherwise he looks ineffective, but if he goes after her too hard.... how would that play in the minds of the Hillary voters who are still pissed about the way the perceive the media and the Obama camp treated Hillary?

I think Palin will steal lots of thunder and more than a few votes.

This election is turning out to be landmark material no matter who wins.

I read the same info, and she has done some good stuff.

I think it would boost McCain tremendously.

I read the same info, and she has done some good stuff.

I think it would boost McCain tremendously.

I'm sure she has plenty of partisan in her but she's taken on the Republican establishment in the state and looks like she has done well. Not always an easy thing to do.

Back