Great moments in climate alarmism

You really are fixated on this aren't you ? Just don't belittle me for bashing bush.

I wouldn't expect you to be able to interpret the graph. It says Hansen is an alarmist. He's shown to be wrong time and again, yet he's still the top expert. Climate alrmism is a religion.

I wouldn't expect you to be able to interpret the graph. It says Hansen is an alarmist. He's shown to be wrong time and again, yet he's still the top expert. Climate alrmism is a religion.

So it is protected by freedom of religion ?

Bushism is just as much of a religion.

So it is protected by freedom of religion ?

Bushism is just as much of a religion.

shouldn't be funded with government dollars. Or would you agree to a government funded search for God?

Anthropogenic forcing has been shown to be overestimated.

Please refute this fact

climate change denialism is the religion. It flies in the face of science, reason, and the laws of empiricism. Sounds like a religion to me.

Yeah both sides seem to have a religious following.
But the side that ignores science would have to be a bit more religious it seems to me.

Climate change alarmists are seriously over the top. I agree, it IS a religion. They won't listen to anything that challenges their liberal orthodoxy, and just blindly shout out "you're ignorant" if you point out the flaws in their logic (or lack thereof). It's just another excuse for the liberals to push government on us, and that's the only reason they love it.

climate change denialism is the religion. It flies in the face of science, reason, and the laws of empiricism. Sounds like a religion to me.

You place your faith in climate models that don't include clouds, water vapor, or the known climate variables like the PDO and the El nino.

the el nino peaked in 1998, how much of the warming was due to the el nino, if now, in 2008, the IPCC is saying the opposite trend, the PDO, or la nina, is MASKING the climate forcings of humans?

You're fucking tool ibdumb

Who would trust the climate models at this point?

You place your faith in climate models that don't include clouds, water vapor, or the known climate variables like the PDO and the El nino.

the el nino peaked in 1998, how much of the warming was due to the el nino, if now, in 2008, the IPCC is saying the opposite trend, the PDO, or la nina, is MASKING the climate forcings of humans?

You're fucking tool ibdumb

Who would trust the climate models at this point?

HUH ?

I notice the maps in your last thread on this had us maps and temps but not global stuff.

you are clearly too faith based on this for anyone to have any discussion with you on this. kinda like anyone trying to tell me what a great guy bush is. But my prejudice is based on performance not faith. Faith is what got us bush.

Back