greetings all you beautiful people and ugly ones too

Oracle Of JPP 714

nazi/racist hunter
Be gentle with me. I bruise easily and I am very sensitive and I will cry if you hurt me. I've been posting on fb but got sick of the trolls and the big lies. FB is no place to debate politics. Now I am going into sleep mode. I will fill out my profile later. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:):)

Be gentle with me. I bruise easily and I am very sensitive and I will cry if you hurt me. I've been posting on fb but got sick of the trolls and the big lies. FB is no place to debate politics. Now I am going into sleep mode. I will fill out my profile later. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:):)

This place has tons of that garbage, and even some Stormfront forum orphans. Of course you can ignore anyone besides the mods.

Oh great! Just what we need. Another right wing conservative.

The OP feels like sarcasm, hoping that this place isn't a cesspool. I mean, someone had to have pointed Ritche toward this site if he isn't trolling us, meaning that someone is attempting to troll Ritche.

Yea...sure...if I can hear you over all the right wing conservative snowflakes melting down.

saw your profile. I peg you as an ayn rand libertarian who believes in sophistic axioms instead of compassion and humanism = social darwinist. Right? I am the polar opposite of people like you, I don't mind saying.

saw your profile. I peg you as an ayn rand libertarian who believes in sophistic axioms instead of compassion and humanism = social darwinist. Right? I am the polar opposite of people like you, I don't mind saying.
Moi? I’d have to say then that I’m the polar opposite of myself too. Nothing says your politics hasn’t passed beyond the immature stage than quoting Ayn Rand and you’d be hard pressed to find a greater critic of anarcho-Libertarianism than myself. Now I’ve certainly been called a Darwinist by the Creationist crowd because of my education in the life sciences and, I should point out, it was Biologist who first denounced social Darwinism as a dangerous pseudoscience based on bigotry and not science. So no to social Darwinism.

I would like think I’m a witty and well read political commentator with deep insight into human behavior and a profound level of subversive knowledge.

Truth be known most members of JPP would probably characterize me as a pseudo intellectual horses ass and a garden variety asshole.

Glad to meet you :-)

Moi? I’d have to say then that I’m the polar opposite of myself too. Nothing says your politics hasn’t passed beyond the immature stage than quoting Ayn Rand and you’d be hard pressed to find a greater critic of anarcho-Libertarianism than myself. Now I’ve certainly been called a Darwinist by the Creationist crowd because of my education in the life sciences and, I should point out, it was Biologist who first denounced social Darwinism as a dangerous pseudoscience based on bigotry and not science. So no to social Darwinism.

I would like think I’m a witty and well read political commentator with deep insight into human behavior and a profound level of subversive knowledge.

Truth be known most members of JPP would probably characterize me as a pseudo intellectual horses ass and a garden variety asshole.

Glad to meet you :-)

that's ok with me. nice to meet you too. seal of approval is hereby granted your post, imao.

The OP feels like sarcasm, hoping that this place isn't a cesspool. I mean, someone had to have pointed Ritche toward this site if he isn't trolling us, meaning that someone is attempting to troll Ritche.

I was led here from uncontrollable forces at google. It was divine intervention. I would say that this place is loaded with many members polar opposites of each other which makes it more interesting. It is not a one sided echo chamber, neither left nor right or whatever. It has a good feature that you can ban someone from your posts or cockblock someone, etc, etc. This is a place where the rubbers meet the road. It's like the hotel california, "you can check out any time but you can never leave. Highly addictive for inquiring minds.welcome!

Back