Greetings. The Returrn Of Cultsmasher?

Who I actually am is yourhighness. And I was banned for supposedly being cultsmasher. The only reason I can see is because I posted on an old thread created by somebody that was supposed to be a sock of cultsmasher. Maybe what I should have done is look for a thread actually created by cultsmasher and post on it. And being banned, who am I going to complain to.

For any mods out there, keep in mind that I didn't need to tell you that I am yourhighness. But lying isn't my thing. And it is a fine way to treat somebody who gave the solution to free energy. My being "racist" or not. So I wonder if this forum will ban me again. They already used the "cultsmasher" excuse. But no doubt, they can come up with other reasons.

Who I actually am is yourhighness. And I was banned for supposedly being cultsmasher. The only reason I can see is because I posted on an old thread created by somebody that was supposed to be a sock of cultsmasher. Maybe what I should have done is look for a thread actually created by cultsmasher and post on it. And being banned, who am I going to complain to.

For any mods out there, keep in mind that I didn't need to tell you that I am yourhighness. But lying isn't my thing. And it is a fine way to treat somebody who gave the solution to free energy. My being "racist" or not. So I wonder if this forum will ban me again. They already used the "cultsmasher" excuse. But no doubt, they can come up with other reasons.

Well you could write to your president but he took his own life, allegedly....:thinking:

You might write trump, tell him the bad ppl are after you, he will think it is the media & come to your aid & you will live happily ever after.:laugh:

Fag.

Back