Greta keeping the planet safe

Yakuda

Verified User
We all know that the pasty faced intellectually challenged savior of the planet, greta loves to rage about climate change. Apparently the planet must be in better shape because now she is raging against what appears to be the swedish version of americas got talent because there is a jewish singer in the competition. This is what comes from living too long under a peace that people didn't have to sacrifice anything to achieve or maintain.

cb8de643e897c9bc27650515c3503bd3e5ef49d0-jpeg.1565609

We all know that the pasty faced intellectually challenged savior of the planet, greta loves to rage about climate change. Apparently the planet must be in better shape because now she is raging against what appears to be the swedish version of americas got talent because there is a jewish singer in the competition. This is what comes from living too long under a peace that people didn't have to sacrifice to achieve or maintain.

There were more than one Jewish performers, dumbass. Thunberg was objecting to the Israeli genocide representative.

Last edited:
There were more than one Jewish performers, dumbass. Thunberg was objecting to the genocide representative.
LMFAO was there a hamas singer in the competition?

So you agree then that the planet must be in better shape if the low IQ savior of the planet is worried about this.

LMFAO was there a hamas singer in the competition?
No- there was more than one Jewish performer . Thunberg was objecting to the Israeli genocide representative.
Your attempt to make a racist out of Thunberg illustrates your desperation, tatt boy.

No- there was more than one Jewish performer . Thunberg was objecting to the Israeli genocide representative.
Your attempt to make a racist out of Thunberg illustrates your desperation, tatt boy.
Yes I should have been more specific

No I wasnt trying to make the idiot a racist I was merely pointing that she's a brain dead tool just like all you hamas ass kissers.

Ahhhhh yes... Greta and all of the private jets that she flies around on... She should ride commercial like anybody else if she actually wishes to practice what she preaches... Heck, even use a sailboat and/or EV's.

Yes I should have been more specific

No I wasnt trying to make the idiot a racist I was merely pointing that she's a brain dead tool just like all you hamas ass kissers.
Too late for excuses, tatt boy. What you meant was obvious.

Back