Grind gets caught in his web of lies.

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
In case any of you did not know, I was down in florida chilling for about the last 5 days. I don't tan well, alas...

Anyway, I had a midterm today, so I stayed up very late last night studying, then when I was finished i wanted to just come back to my place and SLEEEEEP.

I had a class later, during my designated sleep time, so I emailed my professor and said my late night flight was pushed off and that I wouldn't be able to make it today.

Then I got some zzzz.

Later on my friend wanted to go do stuff, so I decided to meet him at a train station near my school. I'm standing around minding my own business...

Yup you guessed it. LOOKS LIKE MY PROFESSOR IS FOND OF PUBLIC-MOTHERFUCKING-TRANSPORTATION.

He walks right through the door into the station and sees me and walks right up, and I knew I was pretty much fucked and caught in my deceit.

(Quick sidenote, the class is of six people, he knew I was out of class, it wasn't a lecture hall thing or anything)

Sick, sick burn. Luckily this professor is very nice, and a bit too trustworthy (some could say socially retarded), I made up some dumb excuse about how I got another flight and I just got in not too long ago.. I don't know if he bought it or not.. but it turns out not much was done in the class anyway, and plus I'm so smart and ahead of the curb I didn't really need to be there anyway.

The end.

Last edited:
Also yesterday I was meeting a school advisor to discuss various academic things. They have this thing where you check in via a computer at the place while you are waiting. I arrived early so I decided to check in, leave, then come back. The second time I came back I was of course late... I walk in and say that I'm sorry I was late, but I got lost and couldn't find the particular building.. she was like "ohh.." and then I realized that I had checked in/was there not even an hour earlier.... and thus obviously knew where the fucking building was. Ouuuuuuch.

You know what was really great in my day today?

I woke up at 8:10, started going to my 8:00 class, got there, and then realized that class was cancelled. YAY! I don't get dropped for being late (due to our stupid schools policy of dropping paying customers for not taking advantage of what they're paying for)!

Then I went back to my car, got in, then decided I wanted a soda, and forgot my keys and locked them in there. Luckily, my passenger side door was unlocked, and I could easily retrieve my keys (it also means for the past few days I've left my laptop in an unlocked care for hours on end, but oh well).

Then guess what. I go to get that soda, put my 1.25 in, and TWO cokes popped out!

THree lucky things in 15 minuts. It only happens if you're WM and Gawd loves you.

Last edited:
Back