Grind goes on record saying one good thing about obama

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Dear doe eyed culty ecstatic enamored Obama dick suckers,

Obama plays poker. He probably wont be an a-hole like douchebag mccain and try to ban internet gambling and such..

Though he'll probably tax winnings like crazy, so of course, he still sucks.

Thank you.

Your e-pal,

Grind.

Well he is a poker player himself... I'm not sure his official stance, which is why I said probably. Because he is a poker player he may recognize it has nothing to do with gambling if you choose to be a skilled player.

But if you want to convince me he sucks in that regard to, lol you aren't going to have to try very hard.

Last edited:
Well he is a poker play himself... I'm not sure his official stance, which is why I said probably. Because he is a poker player he may recognize it has nothing to do with gambling if you choose to be a skilled player.

But if you want to convince me he sucks in that regard to, lol you aren't going to have to try very hard.

He isn't going to tell you, Grind. He's trying to win after all. He'll say as little as possible while still being able to appeal to his base. It's a requirement of being in a two party system.

Damn...

Well he is a poker play himself... I'm not sure his official stance, which is why I said probably. Because he is a poker player he may recognize it has nothing to do with gambling if you choose to be a skilled player.

ya had me worried about you for a moment...i thought you were serious about Obama being a card shark...then I did a reread above...ya he is poker and a playa...one eyed jack to boot!:cof1:

Last edited:
By similar logic, he smoked pot and blew lines in college, so I'm sure he will legalize pot and coke (but will stupidly tax them!!!).

Well he is a poker player himself... I'm not sure his official stance, which is why I said probably. Because he is a poker player he may recognize it has nothing to do with gambling if you choose to be a skilled player.

I beat he sucks at poker too. Geeze though when did poker become such a hot button issue, What's your stance on Texas hold 'em Mr. Obama?

Why would that be stupid? I'd tax the hell outta drugs if they were legal. Good revenue.

he's mocking me asshole.... -_-

Though making something legal versus NOT making something illegal is a little bit different but lets not let logic distract from throwring zingers in my direction.

he's mocking me asshole.... -_-

Though making something legal versus NOT making something illegal is a little bit different but lets not let logic distract from throwring zingers in my direction.

I never let logic distract from my zingers.

Back