Grind has resigned as a mod and appointed me

I think he was killed by his doppleganger Red Asterisks.

That is an Alien imposter. The true Grind, before he was kidnapped by these aliens, said to me as he was lifted up in the beam of light, I will never forget these yugely important words:

Yaya, you must take my place, you will make a yuuuge difference, unbelievable, amazing, spectacular, out of this world amazing as the new mod of JPP.

Yeah, he told me this,many times, I tell you many times he told how great I am. He was a good man, but he told me I would be better.

That is an Alien imposter. The true Grind, before he was kidnapped by these aliens, said to me as he was lifted up in the beam of light, I will never forget these yugely important words:

Yaya, you must take my place, you will make a yuuuge difference, unbelievable, amazing, spectacular, out of this world amazing as the new mod of JPP.

Yeah, he told me this,many times, I tell you many times he told how great I am. He was a good man, but he told me I would be better.

Are you sure that was Grind and not the chick from Smallville who was recently busted for running a sex trafficking cult?

If he wanted to troll people really good he'd consider it, or perhaps watermark. So maybe if he got some funky weed, he'd do the sit on lap type of thing, like my dad did with driving the boat.

He would like to troll with Watermark, but then JPP would only the "4" members of the "trinity" left. :D

Back