Grind's Stupid FuneralPool Plug Thread

Should Grind Remove the Sticky

• Total voters
And that forum is so full of vital threads that we need the space?

Because it would certainly be a shame to have Grind's Funeral Pool thread stay up while WaterMark's poetry thread or the Obama/McCain Pokemon threads disappeared, huh?

There are 22 threads on the front page of the forum. Two are stickied.

Given the nature of the forum, I think 20 active topics is plenty. Let Grind have his spot.

But I am not voting this poll. I am neither retarded nor hostile.

I actually found Watermarx' pokemon thread to be hillarious. I call on Damo to intervene in this travesty. FuneralPool is for sociopaths...

And that forum is so full of vital threads that we need the space?

Because it would certainly be a shame to have Grind's Funeral Pool thread stay up while WaterMark's poetry thread or the Obama/McCain Pokemon threads disappeared, huh?

There are 22 threads on the front page of the forum. Two are stickied.

Given the nature of the forum, I think 20 active topics is plenty. Let Grind have his spot.

But I am not voting this poll. I am neither retarded nor hostile.

OK, srsly, it is inappropriate to refer to it as "poetry" because it's fascetious mock-poetry more than anything else, and your inability to realize that just shows how tasteless you truly are.

OK, srsly, it is inappropriate to refer to it as "poetry" because it's fascetious mock-poetry more than anything else, and your inability to realize that just shows how tasteless you truly are.

I refer to it as "poetry" because the person who started the thread titled it "New Poem".

Perhaps if whoever started that thread weren't an idiot, and properly labelled it, those who didn't read it would still be able to see what it was about.

But then, thats just dreaming, isn't it?

I refer to it as "poetry" because the person who started the thread titled it "New Poem".

Perhaps if whoever started that thread weren't an idiot, and properly labelled it, those who didn't read it would still be able to see what it was about.

But then, thats just dreaming, isn't it?

If you had clicked on it and seen the poem the nature of the thread would become apparent. Labelling it "HEY LOLZ LOOK AT MY FAUX POETRY LOLZ?!" wouldn't be an effective strategy.

Perhaps if those who randomly strike out against things they know nothing about, could look up the definition of "subtlety", they would understand.

But then, that's just dreaming, isn't it?

If you had clicked on it and seen the poem the nature of the thread would become apparent. Labelling it "HEY LOLZ LOOK AT MY FAUX POETRY LOLZ?!" wouldn't be an effective strategy.

Perhaps if those who randomly strike out against things they know nothing about, could look up the definition of "subtlety", they would understand.

But then, that's just dreaming, isn't it?

Given your tendencies towards the absurd and the emo, the idea of reading a thread of yours about poetry didn't appeal to me at all.

But even if I had read it and thought it the most profound piece of writing since Dostoevsky, it wouldn't change the fact that the forum is not overcrowded with relevant, quality threads. So there is no need to unsticky Grind's.

Given your tendencies towards the absurd and the emo, the idea of reading a thread of yours about poetry didn't appeal to me at all.

Then don't criticized it, super-dumbass. It was completely and totally uncalled for and I'm getting tired of your random snide remarks. I'm too intelligent to be criticized by an absolute moron like you due to your ignorance and incapability of understanding even the least complex thing that comes out of anyones mouth. You can't even begin understand subtlety. It's like I'm talking to a mentally disabled person.

Welcome to my ignore list, ignorant dumb fuck.

Last edited:
Then don't criticized it, super-dumbass. It was completely and totally uncalled for and I'm getting tired of your random snide remarks. I'm too intelligent to be criticized by an absolute moron like you due to your ignorance and incapability of understanding even the least complex thing that comes out of anyones mouth. You can't even begin understand subtlety. It's like I'm talking to a mentally disabled person.

Welcome to my ignore list, ignorant dumb fuck.

Yada yada yada

Same old same old.

Last edited:
I looked at your "poem". Lets see.....

"O HOW I LUV U!
I love u liek
the maggot loveth rotting flesh
O NINJA!"

Yeah, that is subtle and profound. That is of such a high literary quality that I am amazed you have not been named poet laureate for this website.

The title was subtle, because if I had put 'HEY LOOK EVERYONE AT MY MOCKERY OF EMO POETRY'...

Back