Grouchy Old McCain Supporter

why are old people always seemingly so grouchy. there was this old bag who attended every town council meeting and would mock the dog park and call it the dog "poop" park. We were always very cordial to her even though she was a nasty bitch. then when we would confront her on the issues of the dog park she would say she's 83 years old and never been so insulted in her life etc. then we have another old bag who goes to the town to find dirt to use at council meetings and is always calling on town employees to be fired.

I watched the vid.. That's unbelievable... Never seen a dem do this in 04 for kids voting for bush.... how mean

why are old people always seemingly so grouchy. there was this old bag who attended every town council meeting and would mock the dog park and call it the dog "poop" park. We were always very cordial to her even though she was a nasty bitch. then when we would confront her on the issues of the dog park she would say she's 83 years old and never been so insulted in her life etc. then we have another old bag who goes to the town to find dirt to use at council meetings and is always calling on town employees to be fired.

I don't know Rob, but we should euthanize them as soon as they start leering at young girls or boys. As soon as they start any trouble. I'm sick and tired of them. They drive up on sidewalks and kill young people with their whole lives in front of them, and meanwhile, they wander out of their cars completely intact, physically, and start in with the ole "who am I?" routine to avoid jail. They steal batteries in stores. They are always cutting ahead of me in grocery stores, and they give you that little sideways smirk just daring you to do something about it, knowing you will look like a monster if you yell out "hey grandma, there's a line you know, maybe you need an ass kicking?" which most of them do need.

And now, republicans want to put one of these grouches into the white house. And that one really doesn't know who he is. It's amazing. Luckily, they won't succeed. I mean, just look at that video, and then try and imagine what the white hosue easter egg hunt woudl be like under old man McCain? Is that the change we need?

I don't know Rob, but we should euthanize them as soon as they start leering at young girls or boys. As soon as they start any trouble. I'm sick and tired of them. They drive up on sidewalks and kill young people with their whole lives in front of them, and meanwhile, they wander out of their cars completely intact, physically, and start in with the ole "who am I?" routine to avoid jail. They steal batteries in stores. They are always cutting ahead of me in grocery stores, and they give you that little sideways smirk just daring you to do something about it, knowing you will look like a monster if you yell out "hey grandma, there's a line you know, maybe you need an ass kicking?" which most of them do need.

And now, republicans want to put one of these grouches into the white house. And that one really doesn't know who he is. It's amazing. Luckily, they won't succeed. I mean, just look at that video, and then try and imagine what the white hosue easter egg hunt woudl be like under old man McCain? Is that the change we need?

yeah I have been looking for a McCain rally to have a senior monent at while driving around. No luck so far.

Why is it that accelerators only stick on oldsters cars ?

I suggest someone should allow China to make our depends.

You know they would be dropping off like flies in a few months.

:lmao:

And the source of the story, Fox News.

It can't be true, libtards have stated everything on Fox News is a lie

Back