Guess Whose Convention is coming to Denver...

The LP presidential nomination convention will be held between Friday, May 23 and Monday, May 26 at the Adam’s Mark Hotel. Adam’s Mark Denver is Colorado’s largest hotel, with over 1225 rooms and 133,000 sq. ft. of meeting and exhibit space.

Wouldn't one of the local Best Western Motels, have a conference room large enough to accomdate twenty or so, middle-aged white men?

just kidding. :pke:

The LP presidential nomination convention will be held between Friday, May 23 and Monday, May 26 at the Adam’s Mark Hotel. Adam’s Mark Denver is Colorado’s largest hotel, with over 1225 rooms and 133,000 sq. ft. of meeting and exhibit space.

Wouldn't one of the local Best Western Motels, have a conference room large enough to accomdate twenty or so, middle-aged white men?

just kidding. :pke:
Naw. The LP also get a huge number of college sophomores, all absolutely certain they know the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything. I should know since I used to be one.

Of course, we're all really certain we know The Answer at that age. Hence the term "sophomoric." :)

I miss the self assurance of youth.
I guess I have mostly replaced it with the self assurance of knowledge.

Naw. The LP also get a huge number of college sophomores, all absolutely certain they know the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything. I should know since I used to be one.

Of course, we're all really certain we know The Answer at that age. Hence the term "sophomoric." :)
Of course they know. Deep Thought already told us that! It's 42.

makes sense. I've noticed many or most of the libertarians on fullpolitics, appear to be college age.

anyway Damo, I hope your city makes money off these conventions.

I've heard conflicting stories about whether convention cities actually see a net economic boon, after these political conventions.

anyway Damo, I hope your city makes money off these conventions.

I've heard conflicting stories about whether convention cities actually see a net economic boon, after these political conventions.
The D Convention is going to cost far more than they bring. The L, not so much.

But it will bring some focus here.

Back