Gun Laws vs. Drunk Driving Laws? (and a bigger question)

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
I was asked just now if we should have screenings on drivers in the comparison to gun laws. He said, "should we make every driver use the alcohol blow guage before driving? Or not judge the innocent"

This moron didn't realize that we take a background test before getting a license to drive.

And the big question. Name one POWERFUL thing in society that does not require you to prove you are capable of that power. I can't just walk into a hospital and say, "I'm a surgeon" and have the staff say, "well, he is innocent until proven guity" I can't just walk into a fire station and say I know how to put out fires. I can't just go to wall street and demand the same treatment as anyone else that has educated themselves on wallstreet.

America is in need of common sense.

I was asked just now if we should have screenings on drivers in the comparison to gun laws. He said, "should we make every driver use the alcohol blow guage before driving? Or not judge the innocent"

This moron didn't realize that we take a background test before getting a license to drive.

And the big question. Name one POWERFUL thing in society that does not require you to prove you are capable of that power. I can't just walk into a hospital and say, "I'm a surgeon" and have the staff say, "well, he is innocent until proven guity" I can't just walk into a fire station and say I know how to put out fires. I can't just go to wall street and demand the same treatment as anyone else that has educated themselves on wallstreet.

What America needs most, are people who are honest enough to actually say what they were asked and not just make stuff up.
So I'm saying that you're a liar, unless you have links to the things you've stated you were asked.

I must admit that you're getting really good at building strawmen and moving the goal posts; which is a liberal trait. :good4u:

LOL

And the big question. Name one POWERFUL thing in society that does not require you to prove you are capable of that power.

How about the right to vote........

the most powerful and glaring example of fear is the one that demands a government permission slip before anyone can exercise a fundamental right

LOL

And the big question. Name one POWERFUL thing in society that does not require you to prove you are capable of that power.

How about the right to vote........

Huh? Are you so stupid you think anyone can walk into a precinct to vote? Do you know what voter registrations are?

A computer.

A CNC machine.

A cannon.

Uranium.

A book.

If we get a background check before getting our driver's license then we needn't get another to buy a gun... Tell me more about this extensive background check you get before getting your DL. It will be interesting to see how that happens with the new DLs we'll be giving illegal immigrants here in CO.

Back