Gun Monkey Follies: You Must Remember This ...

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
As our mass shooting incidents in America keep marking up (140 and counting since last month), when it comes to the mantra of citizens rights to protect themselves (using guns) as a justification to be against gun control laws, I seem to recall a certain case where the usual rhetoric and BS from the gun monkeys in Congress, the media, the citizenry and on this site were strangely silent. Here's the upshot of a case from 13 years ago (yes, I know that's ancient history for the intellectually impotent right wing wonk/gunner, but bear with me):

Man Set Free in Teen's Racially Charged Death
DECEMBER 23, 2010 / 4:12 PM / AP

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-set-free-in-teens-racially-charged-death/

As our mass shooting incidents in America keep marking up (140 and counting since last month), when it comes to the mantra of citizens rights to protect themselves (using guns) as a justification to be against gun control laws, I seem to recall a certain case where the usual rhetoric and BS from the gun monkeys in Congress, the media, the citizenry and on this site were strangely silent. Here's the upshot of a case from 13 years ago (yes, I know that's ancient history for the intellectually impotent right wing wonk/gunner, but bear with me):

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-set-free-in-teens-racially-charged-death/

Exactly how stupid are you? Protecting one self is not the justification to be opposed to gun laws dumbass. Gun ownership is an expressed right in the constitution and that right has been continuously reinforced by supreme court decisions for as long as there has been a supreme court. If you dont like it, no one gives a shit.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-set...charged-death/

Exactly how stupid are you? Protecting one self is not the justification to be opposed to gun laws dumbass. Gun ownership is an expressed right in the constitution and that right has been continuously reinforced by supreme court decisions for as long as there has been a supreme court. If you dont like it, no one gives a shit.

:palm: Yaky, I do wish you'd either sober up or have a an adult with a G.E.D. or better to proof your blather before you hit the >enter< key.

Let me dumb it down for you: the whole point of the OP was to demonstrate the sheer hypocrisy of gun monkeys like yourself. Here you had a clear cut case of a law abiding citizen defending his home and family against violent intruders....his only crime using a collectors piece that he did not have a license for. The sentence was UNJUST, and it took 4 years and a new governor to correct that error and set that man free.

But in those 4 years NOT ONE PEEP FROM THE NRA OR THEIR SYCOPHANTIC MEMBERS/FOLLOWERS IN DEFENSE OF THAT MAN. Could it have something to do with the racial aspects of the case? Hmmm?

I posted this just to remind the general reading audience how full of it you and your fellow gun monkeys are. You're all for gun rights when black folk get unjustly blown away by the likes of Zimmerman, or when jokers like Rittenhouse go gunning for trouble, but you don't say jack doodle when a black man JUSTLY shoots a white man in self defense.

Now, dance you :orang:, dance.

Back