Gun nut kills 3 on Las Vegas strip

After reading the article my guess is these guys don't give two shits about the second amendment. These guys were straight up mobsters or thugs. Even if we banned guns in the U.S. these would be the type of people who still have them.

looks like they didn't give a fuck about anyone elses rights at all, sorta like you.

This was my guess as well. I don't think we would see too many mobster/big gangster types at second amendment rallies. They use guns as a means to an end (money, power etc.) They probably couldn't care less about the constitutionality of guns or anyone else's rights to have guns.

Last edited:
the dudes real purpose in all of this gun hate is clearly stated in his OP, which is his fear of people with guns. he can't bully someone down if they are armed and he hates that.

the dudes real purpose in all of this gun hate is clearly stated in his OP, which is his fear of people with guns. he can't bully someone down if they are armed and he hates that.
The fear is redneck hillbillies like you will never think we can achieve lower murder rates like England.
Fucking NRAZI
Most of you didn't go to college

[h=1]Aspiring Oakland Rapper, Alleged Pimp Killed In Las Vegas Shooting[/h]

kenny-clutch.jpg

:rofl2:

When I saw the news this morning, I was thinking to myself, which rapper or gangster is it going to be that did the shooting.

:rofl2:

If Obama had a son....who was a criminal and a pimp.

Police are searching for a 26-year-old heavily-tattooed alleged pimp they believe was responsible for a deadly Las Vegas Strip shooting on Thursday, as they unearthed the black Range Rover SUV involved in the incident.

Ammar Harris was today identified as a suspect in the terrifying shooting that killed an aspiring rapper and caused a fiery crash that left two other people dead and five more injured.

article-2283652-183B725C000005DC-335_306x423.jpg

Harris, whose previous arrests in the city include kidnapping, sexual assault and soliciting clients for a prostitute, is considered armed and dangerous, police Capt. Chris Jones said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Strip-shooting-police-black-Range-Rover.html

Back