Gun Nuts?!!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
nra-drones.jpg

071104f2185f031.jpg

Not to mention tanks, artillery, bio-weapons, all kinds of aircraft, war ships and nukes too!

Exactly what do you mean?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha...................................*breath* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahaha ahahah ahaha. *breath*Eheh.....eheh............ah AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH. OMG. AHEH AHEH. AHEHE...........................HEH. ..................HEHEH ...............................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Aha...........*crying* "What a joke for an American!" ahahahahahahah. "He didn't even get the joke!" ahahaha.

Why does this not surprise me, I could definitely see Obama using the military to kill our own US citizens. Thats just the kind of a piece of shit he is.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. GOOD people occupy this country. GOOD people operate those drones. If you want to live in America, you need to learn how to respect Americans.

it's saddening to see liberals, who claim to love this country, stand ready to cheer and support the governments use of violence on the other side of America because they stand for freedom.

I love how eagerly Ken has jumped on the "well DUH of course Obama will kill American citizens without a trial under suspicious pretexts. And I'm proud to say I VOTED for that." Bandwaggon. Proof positive partisans should have voting rights taken away and be sterlized.

Back