Gun Owner and Veteran Speaks!

signalmankenneth

Verified User

bd130201.jpg

I'm all for reform. We need to reform the ATF. We need to reform the Justice department. We need to reform the NFA of 1934, the GCA of 1964, the FOPA of 1986. And by reform, I mean eliminate. And as a veteran, a gun owner, and an expert on guns, I can state that my testitmony as such is worth more than the OP.

I Support This Veteran Too?!!

I'm also a gun owner and a combat veteran too! I support a ban on military assault rifles too! The Sandy Hook Massacre was the last straw!

115589_600.jpg

If you can't come and go as you please and just live your life without having to fear being gunned down by some nut, you're not free.

Your irrational fear isn't reason enough to restrict me. If you're afraid of something so statistically irrelevent as being shot, that's your problem.

I am a gun owner and veteran and think we should have background checks on ALL gun AND ammo purchases.
Also the mentally unstable should be in the database.

I am a gun owner and veteran and think we should have background checks on ALL gun AND ammo purchases.
Also the mentally unstable should be in the database.

If you open up the NICS to non FFLs then sure. Otherwise you're infringing on private property rights and making an unenforceable law.

National Instant Criminal background check System.

Ahh well the non gun nuts among us are not up on all the lingo.

We have a gun owner and veteran "speaking" in CA right now unless the got him while I napped.

We had another speak on a fring range a few days ago...

Ahh well the non gun nuts among us are not up on all the lingo.

We have a gun owner and veteran "speaking" in CA right now unless the got him while I napped.

We had another speak on a fring range a few days ago...

Being a veteran means nothing unless you're talking about war. And even then it's situational.

Back