Guns, Firearms, and gats.

Lionfish

Pocket lint
Contributor
621111111111fxijdbswwambygo_jpg-2838433-jpg.1295280

Guess this replaces “copy and paste’s” Sunday funnies, same thing, just newer pseudonym, and equally ludicrous

They are not mailed to everyone. You have to be registered. Your first registration is checked to see if you qualify.

You do not have to be registered to receive a ballot in the mail.

That's part of the problem. You also completely missed the point of the meme. (The Left can't meme)

shall not be infringed

infringed
verb

1. actively break the terms of (a law, agreement, etc.).

How long can you store all that ammo?

Good question. As a part time instructor/RSO we see a lot of old ammo. Stored in a relatively cool dry place, and if there is no visible green film or pitting, I have seen WWII ammo work perfectly. Dampness, high heat, or a lot of vibration can lead to problems. Some Easters Bloc countries loaded steel cased rounds for their AK-47's and SKS rifles. I am not a fan of that stuff for a variety of reasons.

When in doubt, take it to your local police station for proper disposal.
Usually, the box it is packaged in can give you a good clue.

My co-workers usually say, let Mikey shoot it first.

Good question. As a part time instructor/RSO we see a lot of old ammo. Stored in a relatively cool dry place, and if there is no visible green film or pitting, I have seen WWII ammo work perfectly. Dampness, high heat, or a lot of vibration can lead to problems. Some Easters Bloc countries loaded steel cased rounds for their AK-47's and SKS rifles. I am not a fan of that stuff for a variety of reasons.

When in doubt, take it to your local police station for proper disposal.
Usually, the box it is packaged in can give you a good clue.

My co-workers usually say, let Mikey shoot it first.
I keep hearing that ammo is worth its weight in gold but most of us have no idea how to store it. My guess would be sawdust?

I keep hearing that ammo is worth its weight in gold but most of us have no idea how to store it. My guess would be sawdust?

No. Relatively cool (normal room temps) and dry. I use GI 50 cal ammo cans available in a lot of places. In good condition, they are air tight, water tight, explosion proof, and easy to stack and carry. I am not a prepper but I do a lot of shooting so all my handloads are in one of those cans with a small bag of desiccant for added moisture protection. Usually, they can be had for under $15/can in 50cal. Harbor freight sells a lot of new ones but true GI cans are usually at any surplus store.

This website may help.

https://www.guns.com/news/2020/05/22/best-and-worst-ways-to-store-ammo

No. Relatively cool (normal room temps) and dry. I use GI 50 cal ammo cans available in a lot of places. In good condition, they are air tight, water tight, explosion proof, and easy to stack and carry. I am not a prepper but I do a lot of shooting so all my handloads are in one of those cans with a small bag of desiccant for added moisture protection. Usually, they can be had for under $15/can in 50cal. Harbor freight sells a lot of new ones but true GI cans are usually at any surplus store.

This website may help.

https://www.guns.com/news/2020/05/22/best-and-worst-ways-to-store-ammo
Preppers will be the first government target. ATF, DHS, FBI are all keeping track of what preppers buy. They will have to prove their innocence in a kangaroo court -- if they are allowed due process.

Back