Guns For Christmas, The Best Gift You Can Give

RockX

Banned
Nothing say Christmas more than getting one of these under the tree.

bushmaster-223.jpg

[h=3]More men buying guns as Christmas gifts for wives, children[/h]

More men are buying guns as Christmas gifts for their wives and children.

Coal Creek Armory employees say their industry is increasingly seen as family-friendly. Sales are up roughly 20 percent from this time last year because most shoppers are men looking to purchase guns for their family.

"I bought two guns for my boys," said Bryan Burnett, a customer who came in to shop for Christmas gifts for his teenage sons.

"The biggest growth in this industry is with women and children," explained Jonathan Carter, who works at the store.

A recent Forbes article listed guns as a top growth market nationally.

The increased awareness can be attributed to general crime, some of the mass shootings that have made national headlines, and speculation that President Obama's reelection will make it tougher to purchase guns.

"People are worried about what the administration will do about firearm sales," Carter explained.

Proponents say buying a gun as a gift for someone you love is a smart and responsible investment.

"If you need personal protection, you need to know how to responsibly use a firearm," Burnett said.

http://www.wate.com/story/20341935/more-men-buying-guns-as-christmas-gifts-for-wives-children

Nothing say Christmas more than getting one of these under the tree.

bushmaster-223.jpg

[h=3]More men buying guns as Christmas gifts for wives, children[/h]

More men are buying guns as Christmas gifts for their wives and children.

Coal Creek Armory employees say their industry is increasingly seen as family-friendly. Sales are up roughly 20 percent from this time last year because most shoppers are men looking to purchase guns for their family.

"I bought two guns for my boys," said Bryan Burnett, a customer who came in to shop for Christmas gifts for his teenage sons.

"The biggest growth in this industry is with women and children," explained Jonathan Carter, who works at the store.

A recent Forbes article listed guns as a top growth market nationally.

The increased awareness can be attributed to general crime, some of the mass shootings that have made national headlines, and speculation that President Obama's reelection will make it tougher to purchase guns.

"People are worried about what the administration will do about firearm sales," Carter explained.

Proponents say buying a gun as a gift for someone you love is a smart and responsible investment.

"If you need personal protection, you need to know how to responsibly use a firearm," Burnett said.

http://www.wate.com/story/20341935/more-men-buying-guns-as-christmas-gifts-for-wives-children

I am getting ammo for christmas. I am also hoping for a new AR15 but we will see what Santa has planned :)

Gosh, when I suggested a Bushmaster as a perfect gift for one of our recently-returned heroes, Winterborn called me an asshole.

When your answer to someone talking about a veteran suffering from a serious mental disorder was that they should buy him a Bushmaster, yes I did call you an asshole. And I think it was an apt description.

Back