Guns

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
Yeah, figured it was time to update my photos.

EvpmvTC.jpg

dHSNXP0.jpg

awesome.

how far away is a gun from you when you are on your computer? Do you always have a gun in reach? Do you sometimes just fuck around with guns when you are bored? Does it feel great exercising your 2nd amendment right and shoving it in gun grabbers faces on here?

awesome.

how far away is a gun from you when you are on your computer? Do you always have a gun in reach? Do you sometimes just fuck around with guns when you are bored? Does it feel great exercising your 2nd amendment right and shoving it in gun grabbers faces on here?

90% of the time there's one within arms reach. If I'm bored I usually practice drawing (from a holster) or working the bolt. Or I clean them because the humidity is a bitch and rust is a big danger. And I never really shove anything in people's faces unless they get in mine first, which is rare.

And yes, owning guns and exercising my rights is great. It's similar to that feeling you get after a great workout at the gym. Euphoric if you will.

If see some nice historic arns there. I'm content with the five I have....although I am planning to add an assault twelve gauge semi auto shotgun to my arsenal.

I have an AR15, a S&W .22 style AR15, stainless S&W model 686 .357, Sig Sauer P226 9mm and a beautiful stainless .22 S&W model 63.

To top that off, I have been a lifetime member of the NRA since the 70's dedicated to protecting and defending our second amendment rights.

90% of the time there's one within arms reach. If I'm bored I usually practice drawing (from a holster) or working the bolt. Or I clean them because the humidity is a bitch and rust is a big danger. And I never really shove anything in people's faces unless they get in mine first, which is rare.

And yes, owning guns and exercising my rights is great. It's similar to that feeling you get after a great workout at the gym. Euphoric if you will.
Does Grind know that feeling?

awesome.

Wow...kinda creepy Grind. Like asking Billy what it's like to get a blow job. Since you've never fired a gun or had a blow job I can understand your curiosity but dude....really...get a life. LOL

Wow...kinda creepy Grind. Like asking Billy what it's like to get a blow job. Since you've never fired a gun or had a blow job I can understand your curiosity but dude....really...get a life. LOL

one day i will get a gun and it's going to be awesome O_O

Back