Had a nightmare last night

You overestimate the intelligence of the American people....

Nobody has ever lost money betting against the intelligence of the American Public...

Yea....the average American is one dumb mother fucker......but that's what's scary. To state the obvious, were certainly not the dumbest mother fuckers out there! LOL

You know, I wouldn't mind a McCain win. Just to see what happens with all the Obama supporters. They would be positively apoplectic. Though Erica Jong says there would be blood flowing in the streets. Eh, either way, it would make for great TV.

I am voting against McCain.
The only one that has a chance of beating him.

It is gonna suck for quite a while no mattrer who gets in though.

Now in 2012 when Palin quits her talk show job with Fox to run again....

I am voting against McCain.
The only one that has a chance of beating him.

It is gonna suck for quite a while no mattrer who gets in though.

Now in 2012 when Palin quits her talk show job with Fox to run again....

I think I misspoke, we all have a dog in this fight, we're talking about the person who will be running this country. However, living where I do, and knowing that the state will go to Obama, I have the luxury of voting my conscience this time around.

And you're right, the next four years are going to be interesting.

You know, I wouldn't mind a McCain win. Just to see what happens with all the Obama supporters. They would be positively apoplectic. Though Erica Jong says there would be blood flowing in the streets. Eh, either way, it would make for great TV.

lol this is my logic. I'll be giddy seeing all the riots in the streets, the gnashing of teeth, it'll be the funniest, most best thing ever.

That said, from a strategic standpoint, I think it's better mccain loses. Nothing more that i hate than a republican engaging in liberal policies under the conservative name.

Back