Haitian publication, "Haitian Report" confirms haitians love cat meat. Media caught lying again.

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Trump was right. Haitians do love cat meat and with 20,000 haitians now in Springfield it's for sure some are eating cats.

“Contrary to popular beliefs, Haitians don’t eat cats because they are poor and hungry. They eat cats because it’s a tradition.
The practice of eating cats in Haiti is not a new habit but an old tradition started at the time of slavery.

So the practice of eating cat is just as old as Haiti herself.

Yes. Haitians eat cows, goats, sheep, chickens, pork, etc., but cat meat is a delicacy that many from the countryside simply can’t resist.
Look… having a Reveyon without a cat is just like celebrating Thanksgiving without a turkey. Unless you are a vegetarian, some just have to have it.

Why? Well, again, it’s an old tradition.”

And the blood and bones a well known part of Voodoo..

It is all lies/anti-truth all the time now as the masses are being driven to the chains that have been built for us.

I am not going, I demand to be added to the massive new piles of bodies.

I would never eat a kitty cat but i have to admit it's no more wrong that eating beef. Point is, lots of haitians eat cats and the press lies when they say otherwise. Trump was right.

bf2409d9c00007bc8a19e6035673a6677cfc3e9a.jpg

Wow, I just wonder what time-honored publication is at play here.
The publication that would never publish this story because the perp's an American.

ANTON, Ohio — An Ohio woman is facing charges after police say she killed and ate a cat. Our sister station WHIO in Dayton reports Alexis Ferrell, 27, of Canton, is accused of killing and eating a cat in front of several other people.

The news comes as some people on social media claimed a case of a Haitian immigrant eating peoples’ pets was caught on police body camera in Springfield, Ohio. As WHIO reports, the video was actually from Canton, which is more than two hours away from Springfield in Northeast Ohio.
Former President Donald Trump also brought up claims immigrants were eating pets in Springfield during Tuesday’s presidential debate.

Ferrell is not Haitian. She was born in Ohio and graduated from high school in Canton, according to public records and newspaper reports the Associated Press reviewed. Ferrell is charged with prohibitions concerning companion animals, cruelty to animals and disorderly conduct. She was booked into the Stark County, Ohio jail.

Section 1324 title 8 makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. The people in springfield need to make a copy of that law and throw it in the faces of their mayor and governor de wine.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

(A)Any person who—

(iv)encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
(I)engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II)aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(B)A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—

(iv)in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both

Wow, I just wonder what time-honored publication is at play here.

This is how you srsewipes always operate, she's done a 180 on just about every single issue but none of you fools are prepared to admit that.

Christy, have you capitulated on fracking as well, you've always been pretty adamant about it up to now!

Trump was right. Haitians do love cat meat and with 20,000 haitians now in Springfield it's for sure some are eating cats.

1726333825400.png

Back