'Hamas Is Coming'

cawacko

I'm not in front of a TV but seeing reports of an American flag being burned and a Palestinian flag being raised and people spray painting 'Hamas Is Coming' on property at the Capital.

Anyone watching? Is that accurate? What's going on?

Ok cawacko, I never watch the national news but switched over to it to see what was up. Looks like protests against Netanyahu and yes, an American flag was taken down and burned. They didn’t say anything about any signs or graffiti in particular but I’ll bet they did just what the reports you saw said they did.

I'm not in front of a TV but seeing reports of an American flag being burned and a Palestinian flag being raised and people spray painting 'Hamas Is Coming' on property at the Capital.

The US is desperate to remain relevant in a changing world.

Ok cawacko, I never watch the national news but switched over to it to see what was up. Looks like protests against Netanyahu and yes, an American flag was taken down and burned. They didn’t say anything about any signs or graffiti in particular but I’ll bet they did just what the reports you saw said they did.
So in Kamala America she emboldens the enemies of Israel and America and they burn our Flag. I have one thing to say. Fight Fight Fight.
1721864024548.png

It appears that US citizens have had enough of the corruption and lies which form the character of the sub-human pseudo Jew, Netanyahu- and those tainted politicians that tax them to support him.
Have you watched the Israeli-trained US police tear-gassing and clubbing Americans who object ?

Hamas is coming? Are we supposed to be afraid? :laugh: Only thing Hamas is good for are targets,....they make VERY good targets. If they come.......they die. Simple as that. Bunch of goat fucking faggots anyway.

So arrest him, charge him with vandalizing public property, and sentence accordingly (a low-level misdemeanor at best). Oh that's right, I forgot: your Cheeto Jeezus and his side kick would have him jailed for decades or executed or deported or exiled. :rolleyes:
says the guy who tracked down every "vandal" from 1/6 and prosecuted them......

PostmortemProphylactic;
"yet there you sit in Quebec..........."

th

Back