Hamas Knew 11% of Their Rockets Fell Short and Killed Gazans

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
COGAT reported that according to Hamas’ own data and documentation, about 11% of their indiscriminate rocket launches at Israeli civilians from within Gaza, since the October 7 massacre, fell within Gaza, resulting in the deaths of Gazan civilians – and Hamas covered it up.

In an internal document uncovered by Israel which was issued by the military wing of Hamas and dated to 2020, it can be seen that Hamas is aware of the high rate of failed launches carried out by the terrorist group as well as by its fellow terror organization Islamic Jihad, and the danger this poses to Gazan civilians. Because of this, Hamas demanded Islamic Jihad not install rocket launchers near the homes of Hamas members to avoid the risk to its own people.

Another document showed that despite Hamas knowing that Gazan civilians were killed as a result of the failed rocket launches, the report issued by the Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip, which Hamas controls, claimed that these people were killed as a result of Israeli attacks.

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/te...kets-fell-short-and-killed-gazans/2024/03/31/

Guno צְבִי;5946295 said:
COGAT reported that according to Hamas’ own data and documentation, about 11% of their indiscriminate rocket launches at Israeli civilians from within Gaza, since the October 7 massacre, fell within Gaza, resulting in the deaths of Gazan civilians – and Hamas covered it up.

In an internal document uncovered by Israel which was issued by the military wing of Hamas and dated to 2020, it can be seen that Hamas is aware of the high rate of failed launches carried out by the terrorist group as well as by its fellow terror organization Islamic Jihad, and the danger this poses to Gazan civilians. Because of this, Hamas demanded Islamic Jihad not install rocket launchers near the homes of Hamas members to avoid the risk to its own people.

Another document showed that despite Hamas knowing that Gazan civilians were killed as a result of the failed rocket launches, the report issued by the Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip, which Hamas controls, claimed that these people were killed as a result of Israeli attacks.

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/te...kets-fell-short-and-killed-gazans/2024/03/31/

I sure hope this gets more widely reported.

Hamas, according to some reports, may have accidentally killed civilians. Israel deliberately slaughtering Gazans is somehow better.

So? If that's what Israel has to use for munitions in a war then that's what Israel is going to use for munitions in a war. It is utterly moronic, beyond stupid, to think that Israel wouldn't use the munitions they have to fight a war...

Oh, Israel is running low on PGM's they should just stop fighting until they have more because using unguided munitions that they have plenty of might kill some civilians...

sarcastic-sure-meme.jpg

So? If that's what Israel has to use for munitions in a war then that's what Israel is going to use for munitions in a war. It is utterly moronic, beyond stupid, to think that Israel wouldn't use the munitions they have to fight a war...

Oh, Israel is running low on PGM's they should just stop fighting until they have more because using unguided munitions that they have plenty of might kill some civilians...

sarcastic-sure-meme.jpg

So you think Hamas has the best and most up-to-date rockets? That is the point of the thread. It was wrong for the same reasons. 11 percent of Hamas rockets fell short and it was a tragedy and a crime, Israel shot off many times Hamas rockets landing in Gaza but they must have been well-intentioned rockets that were old and unreliable.

So you think Hamas has the best and most up-to-date rockets? That is the point of the thread. It was wrong for the same reasons. 11 percent of Hamas rockets fell short and it was a tragedy and a crime, Israel shot off many times Hamas rockets landing in Gaza but they must have been well-intentioned rockets that were old and unreliable.

No, I think I could build a better rocket in my garage than Hamas is using. Their rockets are no better than the shitty ones used in the 1930's and 40's. They've learned nothing about modern rocket design, fuels, or anything else for that matter...

The difference is Hamas doesn't give a shit. They aren't improving on their designs or trying to build a better rocket. Israel is developing PGM's and better ones all the time. Problem is PGM's aren't cheap and Israel doesn't have unlimited money to spend on defense.

No, I think I could build a better rocket in my garage than Hamas is using. Their rockets are no better than the shitty ones used in the 1930's and 40's. They've learned nothing about modern rocket design, fuels, or anything else for that matter...

The difference is Hamas doesn't give a shit. They aren't improving on their designs or trying to build a better rocket. Israel is developing PGM's and better ones all the time. Problem is PGM's aren't cheap and Israel doesn't have unlimited money to spend on defense.

You do not know what Hamas cares about. Israel does not care about Palestinian deaths, nor the deaths of volunteers who are trying to feed the starving people. Israel is wasting billions on this attack of Palestine. It seems money is not what they care about.

Last edited:
Back