Hamas leader assassinated

Hamas leader assassinated​

Only dumbasses would fail to realize that this is very bad news for Jews.

Oh no. Folks that started a war with Israel are dying? I wonder what that's about? (feigned shock look on my face and stuff)....

giphy.gif

You know Iran will have to respond. Netanyahoo has escalated the violence in the Middle East again. The cease-fire is dead and a wider war is more likely.

Oh no. Folks that started a war with Israel are dying? I wonder what that's about? (feigned shock look on my face and stuff)....

giphy.gif
but it does prove they can separate the leadership from the children and widows.

and that genocide is not necessary.

:truestory:

I agree, people who hide behind women and children and run wars from hospitals are weak.
the big glaring differenc is that Israel has control over Gaza already.

they just want permission to kill them all now.

you give it to them.

Last edited:
the big glaring differenc is that Israel has control over Gaza already.

they just want permission to kill them all now.

you give it to them.

that's why you're shit.
Utter nonsense. They give warnings and safe corridors for them to leave. You ignore that Hamas will not allow some to leave, to try to cover their weak behinds.

No matter how often you try, Hamas will not have the moral high ground here. They run wars from hospital corridors then try to get useful idiots like you to spread their propaganda when someone stops them from using the hospital as a Military Headquarters... do you even pay attention to who you are allying with when you praise Hamas?

Back