Hamas shames America

moon

Satire for Sanity
Think about it. When the racist Israelis were evicting Palestinians from their traditional homes, spraying them with sewage, firing tear gas, rubber bullets and stun grenades into the Al Aqsa mosque while Palestinian men and women were praying during Ramadan- all illegal under international law and the Geneva Conventions- the ONLY people to try to help them were Hamas. Hamas is the organisation that all the countries IGNORING Israel's crimes call ' a terrorist organisation '.

What people must take on board is that East Jerusalem is- by law- Palestinian. The fascists have no rights there and even ' Israeli law' in West Jerusalem has been declared void by the United Nations as Jerusalem is, under international law, occupied territory. The legal standing of Jerusalem is that it is International Territory- to be shared by all the world's faiths. The Izraeli fascists are simply brainwashed racist criminals- armed by Americans that Hamas has shamed.

Think about it. When the racist Israelis were evicting Palestinians from their traditional homes, spraying them with sewage, firing tear gas, rubber bullets and stun grenades into the Al Aqsa mosque while Palestinian men and women were praying during Ramadan- all illegal under international law and the Geneva Conventions- the ONLY people to try to help them were Hamas. Hamas is the organisation that all the countries IGNORING Israel's crimes call ' a terrorist organisation '.
I don’t support Hamas. I agree that Israel’s actions are crimes and that no one helps the Palestinians. It is unbelievable and I am very disappointed with Biden’s response. My hope is for the future as the youth realize this inequities. They do t seem to have the blind support of the Zionist as the older generations.

I see support for Hamas as essential- as the world's gutless regimes refuse to implement the very laws that they have themselves written.
Hamas is more than a resistance force. It also has social programs to assist all Palestinians- as it is , technically speaking, the elected government of Palestine.
It is also admirable as a resistance force - having survived over ten years of illegal Izraeli blockade and STILL managing to withstand the might of the US-armed Jewish fascists.

Had the Palestinian elections taken place recently, as planned, Hamas would have won by a landslide- as it did in 2006. Enraging East Jerusalem's Arab population to the brink of war is just another foul ploy by the fascists to prevent those elections. Israel is not ' the only democracy in the Middle East ' as the old chestnut attempts to sell. Israel isn't even a democracy itself.

I see support for Hamas as essential- as the world's gutless regimes refuse to implement the very laws that they have themselves written.
Hamas is more than a resistance force. It also has social programs to assist all Palestinians- as it is , technically speaking, the elected government of Palestine.
It is also admirable as a resistance force - having survived over ten years of illegal Izraeli blockade and STILL managing to withstand the might of the US-armed Jewish fascists.

Had the Palestinian elections taken place recently, as planned, Hamas would have won by a landslide- as it did in 2006. Enraging East Jerusalem's Arab population to the brink of war is just another foul ploy by the fascists to prevent those elections. Israel is not ' the only democracy in the Middle East ' as the old chestnut attempts to sell. Israel isn't even a democracy itself.

Muslims have given themselves a bad name by cutting off the heads of 'Infidels'. Someone needs to give them a lesson in Public Relations.

The US has just blocked discussion of Izrael's crimes at the UN Security Council. The shame deepens.

Muslims have given themselves a bad name by cutting off the heads of 'Infidels'. Someone needs to give them a lesson in Public Relations.

And what do YOU support under cover of your ' patriotism ' ? Frying by electricity, gassing, hanging by the neck , injecting McDonalds fries fat ?
Hypocrite. America's degenerate Middle East pals in SA chop of heads at will, hundreds of them- some of them probably at America's request.

The US has just blocked discussion of Izrael's crimes at the UN Security Council. The shame deepens.

th

Poor old brainwashed dummy.

And what do YOU support under cover of your ' patriotism ' ? Frying by electricity, gassing, hanging by the neck , injecting McDonalds fries fat ?
Hypocrite. America's degenerate Middle East pals in SA chop of heads at will, hundreds of them- some of them probably at America's request.

I support 'Free Speech' ... without worrying I might get my head cut off. Pretty simple concept. We all have different ideas.

At first glance, I thought you said Hummis, Moon.
A little tabouli and pita bread....sounds great.
Instead, I'm so fucking bored that I'm on the internet.

I wish my dog had taken me on a longer walk.
We might have made it to the Middle Eastern deli where I could have picked up the aforementioned items.

Thanks for a second of good thoughts, though, before I correctly read the thread title.
People my age appreciate the small things.

At first glance, I thought you said Hummis, Moon.
A little tabouli and pita bread....sounds great.
Instead, I'm so fucking bored that I'm on the internet.

I wish my dog had taken me on a longer walk.
We might have made it to the Middle Eastern deli where I could have picked up the aforementioned items.

Thanks for a second of good thoughts, though, before I correctly read the thread title.
People my age appreciate the small things.

The trick is to keep them separate from life-or-death issues.

I support 'Free Speech' ... without worrying I might get my head cut off. Pretty simple concept. We all have different ideas.

You mean that you don't stand with El Trumpo's degenerate Saudi buddies. Well- bully for you.

th

Let us be clear regarding the language we use to depict the violence underway in occupied Palestine, and also throughout Israel. This is not a ‘conflict’. It is not a ‘dispute’ either, or ‘sectarian violence’, or even a war in the traditional sense of the word.
It is not a conflict, because Israel is an occupying power and the Palestinian people are an occupied nation.
It is not a dispute, because freedom, justice and human rights cannot be treated as if a mere political disagreement. The Palestinian people’s rights are enshrined in international and humanitarian law, and the illegality of Israeli violations of human rights in Palestine is widely recognized as such by the United Nations itself.
If it is a war, then it is a one-sided Israeli war, which is met with humble, but real and determined Palestinian resistance.
In actuality, it is a Palestinian uprising, an Intifada unprecedented in its nature and outreach in the history of the Palestinian struggle.

Ramzy Baroud

Aye to that.
America's shame .

I don't see Hamas as the well-meaning, benevolent charity workers that you do.

Any organization that plots a sneak attack on unarmed teenagers attending a music festival, and mutilates and desecrates the nude bodies of their female victims is a reprehensible criminal organization.

Back