Happy Anniversary!

Cancel7

Banned
Today is the fifth anniversary since bush strapped on a codpiece and announced "Mission Accomplished".

In the subsequent five years, how many iraqi babies, children, teenages, women and male civilians have been murdered?

Frankly, that's not a number that interests me - Colin Powell.

Cheers! :clink:

whats interesting is the carrier he landed on is same one they just sent to the gulf to threaten IRAN with.

Man that guy has got to be very embarrased about that. If he has a soul.

Man that guy has got to be very embarrased about that. If he has a soul.

I doubt very much that he's embarassed; same goes for his hardcore supporters.

The spin in their heads goes something like this: "Mission Accomplished" just referred to toppling Saddam, which was the 1st glorious step toward transforming Iraq into a bastion of freedom & democracy in the Middle East. Once that noble goal is achieved, other countries around Iraq will see its shining example and choose freedom & democracy as well; radical "islamofacism" will disappear, and terrorism will no longer be a problem. We'll get all of the oil that we want, cheap, and America will be safer & more prosperous. Bush will go down as a visionary & one of our greatest Presidents, and images from the "Mission Accomplished" speech will be part of American folklore, like Iwo Jima (so that years from now, conservatives can be outraged if you use or refer to them in a disrespectful way).

Today is the fifth anniversary since bush strapped on a codpiece and announced "Mission Accomplished".

In the subsequent five years, how many iraqi babies, children, teenages, women and male civilians have been murdered?

Frankly, that's not a number that interests me - Colin Powell.

Cheers! :clink:
Didn't you read the story? He was talking about those sailors on that one ship at that particular time.

It seems so obvious to me now... I've been mad for all the wrong reasons.

:shock:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Abraham_Lincoln_(CVN-72)

Abraham Lincoln and the carrier battle group and airwing helped deliver the opening salvos and air strikes in Operation Iraqi Freedom. During her deployment, some 16,500 sorties were flown and 1.6 million pounds of ordnance used. Sea Control Squadron 35, the "Bluewolves", was instrumental in delivering over 1 million pounds of fuel to these strike aircraft, one of the largest aerial refueling undertakings by a carrier aviation squadron in history. The carrier returned home in May 2003, in the process receiving a visit from President George W. Bush before officially ending Lincoln's deployment by docking at San Diego. Bush delivered a speech that day announcing the end of major combat operations in the War on Iraq. A large sign in the background for his speech read "Mission Accomplished".

On March 13th 2008, the USS Abraham Lincoln departed from Naval Station Everett as it embarks on a seven month deployment in the Persian Gulf. It is expected to return to Everett in October 2008.

Here’s some great quotes, from five years ago when the giant penis landed, all from Altercation. What a bunch of repressed homosexuals man!

G.Gordon Liddy to Chris Matthews:] "After all, Al Gore had to go get some woman to tell him how to be a man. And here comes George Bush. You know, he's in his flight suit, he's striding across the deck, and he's wearing his parachute harness, you know -- and I've worn those because I parachute -- and it makes the best of his manly characteristic. You go run those -- run that stuff again of him walking across there with the parachute. He has just won every woman's vote in the United States of America. You know, all those women who say size doesn't count -- they're all liars. Check that out."

Check that out! Looks good to you huh Liddy?

Chris Matthews: "We're proud of our president. Americans love having a guy as president, a guy who has a little swagger, who's physical, who's not a complicated guy like Clinton or even like Dukakis or those guys, McGovern. They want a guy who's president. Women like a guy who's president. Check it out. The women like this war. I think we like having a hero as our president."

The women like this war! They want to blow this President! Um, only the ones dressed up as men Chrissy!

Oh, man, do I vividly remember all of that. The man-crushes & fawning were out of control. It was vomit-worthy....

Oh, man, do I vividly remember all of that. The man-crushes & fawning were out of control. It was vomit-worthy....

And what is really tragic in a funny way, is that they take their obvious homosexual drooling and blame it on women. Right there you have G Gordon Liddy and Chris Matthews drooling over George bush and then saying “women love it”.

Hello?

I can't believe Matthews said "women love this war," and referred to not just the dumbest President I've seen, but among the dumbest people PERIOD, as a "hero."

I mean, I can believe it, but I also can't. "Women love this war..." That's simply stunning.

And you KNOW that the war supporters have those vids bookmarked on Youtube so they can watch them secretly at night and rub one out. "Mmmmmm look at the president's package. hehehehehhe I just love to look at how it looks with those parachute straps pulling so tight around his package. Mmmmm G. Gordon was right, he does look manly. I just want to....ahhh...ohhhh you ...manly....commander in ....Chieeeeeeeeeef!"

And you KNOW that the war supporters have those vids bookmarked on Youtube so they can watch them secretly at night and rub one out. "Mmmmmm look at the president's package. hehehehehhe I just love to look at how it looks with those parachute straps pulling so tight around his package. Mmmmm G. Gordon was right, he does look manly. I just want to....ahhh...ohhhh you ...manly....commander in ....Chieeeeeeeeeef!"

I’d call that a typical night for Bravo, Acorn, and BB, yes.

If you want to throw up, I'm sure there's a youtube of Chris Mathews and G. Gordon Liddy giggling like school girls over Bush's cod piece.

Back