Happy Father's Day...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Today is the number 1 day of collect calls in the world... Don't worry fathers... at least they still talk to you! LOL

I got a half-gallon of rum for fathers day. But it wasn't from one of my daughters, it was from the husband of my niece. Well, at least my nephew in law likes me.

By the way, built a wine terrace, cleaned up the man cave and had an awesome bbq with about a dozen neighbors.

Fuckin aye man, great day. Total Sunshine all day, not too hot, just purfect.

I had breakfast in bed made by my children at the direction of their mom. I am a very lucky man.

I did miss my father. He would have been 81 last week.

For anyone who has lost a father, I can't fathom your feelings. I am blessed mine is still alive, though we rarely talk because of some perceived slight, I am comforted that he is still alive. Didn't call me back after my two messages on Father's Day, but at least I know there is time to try and mend things.

For anyone who has lost a father, I can't fathom your feelings. I am blessed mine is still alive, though we rarely talk because of some perceived slight, I am comforted that he is still alive. Didn't call me back after my two messages on Father's Day, but at least I know there is time to try and mend things.

By God man, mend the fence. One day he is just gone.

Back