Happy Festivus... for the Rest of Us!

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Festivus is a secular holiday, normally celebrated on December 23rd. It is mainly meant as an alternative to the pressures and commercializtion of the Christmas season.

I would like this this thread, but it's guno. I challenge you to feats of strength!

Jerry Stiller is the shit! :laugh:

Festivus instead of their master race Christiananality pedophilia Hammurabi Code of one man's law is another man's crime SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" interpretation continuation of "man is God" supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court master plan of thieving US Constitution arsonists maintains reinforcing their fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ pseudoscience reproduction conception business reduction in the USA gene pool economics where National Archives purchased US Constitution law of the land are just another man's crime regardless if it's one incident or more than 2 dozen to Federal lynching enforcement.

Festivus instead of their master race Christiananality pedophilia Hammurabi Code of one man's law is another man's crime SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" interpretation continuation of "man is God" supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court master plan of thieving US Constitution arsonists maintains reinforcing their fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ pseudoscience reproduction conception business reduction in the USA gene pool economics where National Archives purchased US Constitution law of the land are just another man's crime regardless if it's one incident or more than 2 dozen to Federal lynching enforcement.

Dude, it's just a Festivus for The Rest of Us.

I notice you made no mention of the Festivus pole..

Dude, it's just a Festivus for The Rest of Us.

I notice you made no mention of the Festivus pole..

Had no idea there's such a thing as a Festivus Pole, but the concept of such certainly must be more festive than an annual Christiananality pedophilia of "serve the Pope or die" baptize thine eyes by urinations reasoning to see the light of a fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception for a "man is God" organized second coming Fourth Reich following an Islam "death to the infidels" pseudo medical science obsession of a virgin Mary birth making themselves "man is God" where two wrongs make an economic dhimmitude servitude rite as the current supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court more perfect union law of the land.

Are you trying to kill me. Follow him around.

Can I be your friend? The way he Carrie’s himself, dresses, talks. Your boy married
Jacqs daughter. Get out your fired. I wasn’t the one that sold him the junk. That
Ch!t is yo go check yourself. The guy with the badge and gun is coming after me.
Scott tissue, look that’s his fukcen wife. The Mc’s are there for me with there arms open.

It was good seeing you.

Arthur Ashe Stadium is a tennis stadium at Flushing Meadows–Corona Park in Queens,
New York City. Part of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, it is the main
stadium of the US Open tennis tournament and has a capacity of 23,771 making it the
largest tennis stadium in the world.

Back