Happy New Year Fellow Posters

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
i'm kicking it at home tonight. decided against the party. i hate to say it, but i might just fall asleep before the new year.

:palm:

share some of your new year plans.............

i'm kicking it at home tonight. decided against the party. i hate to say it, but i might just fall asleep before the new year.

:palm:

share some of your new year plans.............

AMVETS post 29 in Mt. Clemens with my buddy and my wife.

If I post from here out, I will not be sober.

One more year of the 2012 doomsday crap and then its free sailing.

I cant wait till the Aztec myth is dispelled and the century can really get going

One more year of the 2012 doomsday crap and then its free sailing.

I cant wait till the Aztec myth is dispelled and the century can really get going

Oh... I doubt that, the people who sell to the loonies will find another Amazing Rock that predicts the End of the World so they can sell survival kits to the gullible. And there will be another idiot who "figured out" when Christ is coming. Hannum was right... (Not P.T. Barnum, see here: http://www.historybuff.com/library/refbarnum.html)...

There is a sucker born every minute. Or they'll find out that the clocks will cease to work in 2013 for some inane reason causing all the cars to stop (like Y2K nonsense)... Or they'll tell us that global warming will bring doom tomorrow... or... on and on...

Oh... I doubt that, the people who sell to the loonies will find another Amazing Rock that predicts the End of the World so they can sell survival kits to the gullible. And there will be another idiot who "figured out" when Christ is coming. Hannum was right... (Not P.T. Barnum, see here: http://www.historybuff.com/library/refbarnum.html)...

There is a sucker born every minute. Or they'll find out that the clocks will cease to work in 2013 for some inane reason causing all the cars to stop (like Y2K nonsense)... Or they'll tell us that global warming will bring doom tomorrow... or... on and on...

Just wait till the spaceship rescues me from the super volcano earthquake, you will be singing another tune...

Back