Happy New Year

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member

Let’s see what this New Year holds.

Wishing you all happiness, health and prosperity.

I brought in the New Year watching Snoop Dog, Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen. It gave me a good laugh and a little hope.

I brought in the New Year watching Snoop Dog, Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen. It gave me a good laugh and a little hope.

Happy New Year to you as well! One of our new neighbors shot off huge and pretty fireworks last night. That was so nice. We had a seafood fest (seared scallops, fish filets, clam chowder), watched a movie, then turned off the lights and fell asleep looking at the full moon on the snow.

Here is dawn this morning, the dawn of a new year, a new decade, and hopefully a better future for us all.

cvO2ZuI.jpg

Let's hope.

Nancy and I watched a Christmas movie...Tarantino's The Hateful Eight.

2021 better be better than 2020...or we are in very deep shit.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Happy New Year to you as well! One of our new neighbors shot off huge and pretty fireworks last night. That was so nice. We had a seafood fest (seared scallops, fish filets, clam chowder), watched a movie, then turned off the lights and fell asleep looking at the full moon on the snow.

Here is dawn this morning, the dawn of a new year, a new decade, and hopefully a better future for us all.

cvO2ZuI.jpg
That sounds really nice

Hey thanks! Happy Holidays!

But, my New Year doesn't start until January 20th, and all my hopes and happiness begin right there!

Back