Happy Winter Solstice! As we celebrate our Heritage and Culture.

Yule/Solstice blessings to you all, too. May our next trip around our Star bring us all that is good.

We had clouds and snow all day. Then this evening, for a little while, the waning but-still-nearly-full moon rose in the NE over the Lake. Wish you could see how the fresh snow sparkles. Happy Solstice!

While this Christian Nation master race celebrates it's Christiananality pedophilia fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception rewarding themselves as "man is God" suicidal super egos with their Mengele "Angel of Death" health care plan for perpetual "serve the Pope or die" economics from their 9/11 American problems in politics holycosts patriot act sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" from fabricated virgin Mary misnomer immaculate pseudoscience human reproduction conceptions with lynching enforcement master plan in dhimmitude servitude of women perpetually extending to the statistical improbability of " one nation under God with equal justice under law"....

While this Christian Nation master race celebrates it's Christiananality pedophilia fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception rewarding themselves as "man is God" suicidal super egos with their Mengele "Angel of Death" health care plan for perpetual "serve the Pope or die" economics from their 9/11 American problems in politics holycosts patriot act sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" from fabricated virgin Mary misnomer immaculate pseudoscience human reproduction conceptions with lynching enforcement master plan in dhimmitude servitude of women perpetually extending to the statistical improbability of " one nation under God with equal justice under law"....

Ummm Uhhhhh duhhh OK!

It's the holidays so have another Drink and Cheers!

Coming from some People I have known

That is exactly how it felt when they said merry Christmas to me

I’m so glad most people are mostly good and that it usually just makes me smile and I return the sentiments

Merry Christmas Folks

Coming from some People I have known

That is exactly how it felt when they said merry Christmas to me

I’m so glad most people are mostly good and that it usually just makes me smile and I return the sentiments

Merry Christmas Folks

Rewarding & reinforcing the fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" virgin Mary dhimmitude servitude extending to any offspring which "serve the Pope or die" practices as religion certainly had a set back to their ChristHitler master race from failure to nuke Temple Mount 9/11 master plan to eradicate the Heritage & Culture economics burden of women & their bastard offspring.

Back