hardest working americans tax cut = entitlement

Robdawg

i do better under obama's tax plan than i do under mccain. I work everyday, i pay taxes, file my 1040.

so my question is, how can o'reilly say that the democrats are the party of entitlements when it clearly isn't the case as the most hard working americans stand to do better under obama's tax plan than mccain?

i do better under obama's tax plan than i do under mccain. I work everyday, i pay taxes, file my 1040.

so my question is, how can o'reilly say that the democrats are the party of entitlements when it clearly isn't the case as the most hard working americans stand to do better under obama's tax plan than mccain?

in what way do you do better? without specifics its hard to tell.

I didn't read either of them. I just don't care anymore. Take all you want, I'll make more and soon I'll have enough left over to purchase a gun and a single bullet. Thank you america

people who get a tax cut under obama's plan get more provided you make less than 250K a year. Most people make less than that. I fall into that category. I also went to a site where i saw that with what i make i do better under obama's plan than mccains.

people who get a tax cut under obama's plan get more provided you make less than 250K a year. Most people make less than that. I fall into that category. I also went to a site where i saw that with what i make i do better under obama's plan than mccains.

well I make under $250k. Obama is offering lots of tax credits which one must fit into a particular category to qualify for. That's why I ask for more specifics to see if I fit into them as well.

Back