Harris doubles down on her economic stupidity

Yep, the latest from Harris is she says her economic 'ideas,' if you can call them that, will "Pay for themselves."

How's that working out in say, Venezuela...?
Come on, it is a Fox opinion piece, you going to accept a Huffington opinion piece on Trump?

She said it. If you're for Harris defend it. I say she's an idiot. Subsidies, handouts, and price controls have no ROI.
Not sure what she was suppose to have said but name me a politician who hasn’t said something questionable, I do believe her opponent is famous for saying dumb things

Not sure what she was suppose to have said but name me a politician who hasn’t said something questionable, I do believe her opponent is famous for saying dumb things
Not the point. She made a major policy position out of the economy now, and she's proving that she is clueless about how economics work. Her claim that throwing borrowed (or printed) money at a problem by giving it away while telling businesses how much they can charge customers for their wares is an economic disaster just waiting to be unleashed.

So, the question becomes, Why would any reasonable and rational person want to vote for her and that?

Reactions: TOP
Yep, the latest from Harris is she says her economic 'ideas,' if you can call them that, will "Pay for themselves."

How's that working out in say, Venezuela...?
About as incisive an analysis as this meme. :laugh:

WfaxaKj.jpg

The latest Harris stupidity is she just announced she wants to raise the corporate tax rate to 28%.

So, she wants to handout money to homebuyers we don't have, tell corporations--particularly in agriculture and retail food--what they can and can't charge for their products, and now will tax corporations more.

She's creating the perfect storm of economic stupidity to tank the American economy.

Back