Harris dragged on CNN for ‘weaksauce’ decision to bring Tim Walz to first interview: ‘Lack of confidence’

volsrock1

Verified User
Vice President Kamala Harris is facing backlash for opting to bring her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, to her first interview since President Biden dropped his reelection bid – with critics insisting it’s a “weak sauce” move that shows her “lack of confidence.”

Harris, 59, is slated to appear alongside her No. 2 for the “joint interview” that’ll air on CNN Thursday night.

The decision was quickly ripped by those who accused the Democratic presidential nominee of using Walz as a crutch as she braces to defend her record and policies after weeks of avoiding such an exchange.

She going to take him along to meetings with world leaders

Trump should post and remind Comrade Harris that she’s expected alone at the debate - no bringing a friend to help.

Vice President Kamala Harris is facing backlash for opting to bring her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, to her first interview since President Biden dropped his reelection bid – with critics insisting it’s a “weak sauce” move that shows her “lack of confidence.”

Harris, 59, is slated to appear alongside her No. 2 for the “joint interview” that’ll air on CNN Thursday night.

The decision was quickly ripped by those who accused the Democratic presidential nominee of using Walz as a crutch as she braces to defend her record and policies after weeks of avoiding such an exchange.

Biden had his re-election bid taken from him. He didnt drop it

Oh course she brought tampon how else could she have communicated with anyone?

So in other words, it was ripped by dipshit morons like you. Yeah, we've kind of stopped listening to you. Sorry.

Biden had his re-election bid taken from him. He didnt drop it

Oh course she brought tampon how else could she have communicated with anyone?
I get it, you really only understand a series of clicks and grunts. I think you understand Trump and Vance, unfortunately, we speak English.

Xi would dominate her . He would have her on her knees like Willie Brown.

Isn't it time for you to sober up and make your Uber Eats lunch run?
Sorry, but no Uber Eats here in Montenegro. But for you religious nuts, I did visit a church today. Our Lady of the Rocks. Breathtaking, and the history is interesting. I'd recommend you see it, but there is no chance you could afford it. We're off to Korfu Greece, then Olympia, Santorini, and Athens. I love poking fun at you losers from the balcony of my suite. Hey, the cruise was only 20 grand, maybe you can save up for a couple of decades, and maybe get a lesser suite. We're in the Explorer Suite, but that's a bit much for you to aspire to. It's about 6:00 here, so in an hour or so we'll get a fantastic sunset.

But thanks for asking. Anything else you want to live vicariosly, let me know. Lobster on the back of the ship. I'd say I'll be thinking about you but that would be a lie.

Later!!

That's the most telling part... She cannot speak on her own...
that is the part that should get the pitchforks ready

Bash is definitely one of the guilty that tried to hide Dementia Joe from us. she is more campaign staff than journalist

Back