Harris edges ahead of Trump in national poll aggregate

Cypress

Kamala Harris edges ahead of Donald Trump in national polls for US election

The United States presidential election will be held on November 5. Election analyst Nate Silver’s national poll aggregate has Democratic nominee and current vice president Kamala Harris leading Republican nominee and former president Donald Trump by 45.5–44.1%, with 5.0% for Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

When President Joe Biden withdrew from the contest on July 21, Trump had a 45.2–41.2% lead over Biden, so Harris has improved on Biden’s net margin by 5.4 points. By the election, Biden will be almost 82, Trump is now 78 and Harris will be 60.

Silver’s model gave Trump a 73% chance to win the election when Biden was his opponent. When the Harris vs Trump model was launched last Tuesday, Trump had a 62% chance to win. The model now gives Harris very slight favouritism, with a 50.5% chance to win.

Silver’s model gives Harris a 66% chance to win the popular vote, compared to a 50.5% chance in the Electoral College. The model indicates Harris needs to win the popular vote by at least two points to be the favourite to win the Electoral College.

It’s still very close to a 50–50 chance for either Harris or Trump, but Harris has greatly improved on the situation under Biden.

I consider it an indelible stain on our Republic that there is a tie between Trump and anyone at all.

It is my opinion that Kamala Harris will eventually win the presidency in November by a huge margin both in popular vote an in the Electoral College.

Trump and his minions will cry foul, but that is to be expected.

And if you believe this see me for your new real estate deal.

Media lying for this phony cunt is really sickening.

I consider it an indelible stain on our Republic that there is a tie between Trump and anyone at all.

It is my opinion that Kamala Harris will eventually win the presidency in November by a huge margin both in popular vote an in the Electoral College.

Trump and his minions will cry foul, but that is to be expected.

If there is a high probability she wins the popular vote, it will mean Republicans have won the national popular vote only one single time since the 1980s. It will mean they simply cannot convince a majority/plurality of American voters that they have the right ideas and policies.

I don't think the authors of the U.S. Constitution intended there to be a perpetual tyranny of the minority.

Kamala Harris edges ahead of Donald Trump in national polls for US election

The United States presidential election will be held on November 5. Election analyst Nate Silver’s national poll aggregate has Democratic nominee and current vice president Kamala Harris leading Republican nominee and former president Donald Trump by 45.5–44.1%, with 5.0% for Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

When President Joe Biden withdrew from the contest on July 21, Trump had a 45.2–41.2% lead over Biden, so Harris has improved on Biden’s net margin by 5.4 points. By the election, Biden will be almost 82, Trump is now 78 and Harris will be 60.

Silver’s model gave Trump a 73% chance to win the election when Biden was his opponent. When the Harris vs Trump model was launched last Tuesday, Trump had a 62% chance to win. The model now gives Harris very slight favouritism, with a 50.5% chance to win.

Silver’s model gives Harris a 66% chance to win the popular vote, compared to a 50.5% chance in the Electoral College. The model indicates Harris needs to win the popular vote by at least two points to be the favourite to win the Electoral College.

It’s still very close to a 50–50 chance for either Harris or Trump, but Harris has greatly improved on the situation under Biden.

And? Clinton was way ahead in the polls in 2016. Only 1 poll matters

And? Clinton was way ahead in the polls in 2016. Only 1 poll matters
Did you also write that statement to all the MAGA morons here who have spent the last six months celebrating polls that supposedly point to an inevitable Trump victory? If not, why not?

Did you also write that statement to all the MAGA morons here who have spent the last six months posting polls that supposedly point to an inevitable Trump victory? If not, why not?
Yes I have. Your failure to realize that isnt my problem. I have repeatedly stated that polls are meaningless.

I haven't seen you harangue MAGA morons for spiking the ball early.
First I never claimed I harangued anyone. I said I have expressly stated that polls other than the election itself are meaningless. Second truth isn't determined by what you've seen. Tell me you understand that much at least. Lie if you have to.

Back