Harris establishes a slight but solid lead.

Jarod

Contributor
I wanted to wait until after the conventions to have an opinion because so much changes before them its silly to try to judge the state of the race.

With the conventions over and summer at its end, we head into the last 70 something days with Kamala Harris in a slight but significant lead. Almost every major poll shows he in the lead, and several outside the Margin of Error.

Looking at the States, she has held a solid lead in enough states to push her over 270 electoral points.

Will this hold? We do not know. History shows much can change, but it looks to me like trump has a ceiling and cant seem to break through. If I were forced to bet, Id say Harris, and it seems the gamblers on "predictit", the betting sight, agree.

Karma. The Curse of Jerusalem will end Trumpism.

kamala.jpg

I don't think convention bounces are as significant in polling as they used to be. A lot of conventional 20th century political expectations and wisdom has changed.

Getting a convention bounce is better than not getting one. Trump did not get one, and I suspect he is fairly locked into his level of support.

Its a level of support that could win, but not without some advantage of enthusiasm in the swing states.

I wanted to wait until after the conventions to have an opinion because so much changes before them its silly to try to judge the state of the race.

With the conventions over and summer at its end, we head into the last 70 something days with Kamala Harris in a slight but significant lead. Almost every major poll shows he in the lead, and several outside the Margin of Error.

Looking at the States, she has held a solid lead in enough states to push her over 270 electoral points.

Will this hold? We do not know. History shows much can change, but it looks to me like trump has a ceiling and cant seem to break through. If I were forced to bet, Id say Harris, and it seems the gamblers on "predictit", the betting sight, agree.
And? Cancel the election right?

Never but I don't start threads about meaningless polls.
Tatt-boy !! You're not STILL advertising yourself around the forum, surely ? You've been SEEN !!

Haw, haw........................................................haw.

That is foreign concept to Jarod

Back