Harris for president has ruined my anti-Biden merch business

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
I’ve been proud to run the only non-woke Midwestern “F— Joe Biden” flag-making company that also manufactures “Say Good Night, Sleepy Joe” fleece blankets and “It’s All Joever This November! MAGA 2024!” wind socks. And now I come to find out Sleepy Joe is standing down and Vice President Kamala Harris will likely be Trump’s opponent?

WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THE 20,000 “F— JOE BIDEN” FLAGS I ALREADY HAD PRINTED?!?

Joe, his doctors and the Fake News Media should have to pay for the warehouse full of “Buck Fiden” beer koozies I was going to give away at summer festivals along with each purchase of an “I’m Joe Biden, And I Forgot This Message” T-shirt.

We spent four years harping on Hunter Biden. Now it's worth nothing!​

And don’t get me started on the merchandise that involves Hunter Biden. I’m sitting on 10,000 “Hunter Biden’s Laptop” plushies that now are worth less than all the Hunter Biden hearings that House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer held.

This is an absolute disaster for patriots who’ve tried to monetize Trump’s heroic cruelty and for a Republican Party that, rather than legislating, spent the past four years looking for creative ways to demean President Biden.

Back