Harris hasn't won chit

And the Democrats are unconvinced, they are still working on selecting the next nominee, Harris isn't automatic, nor will she be the one elected she'll just be the next selectee of the DNC should the delegates be convinced to select her. Pelosi still hasn't chimed in... this is going to be interesting.

And the Democrats are unconvinced, they are still working on selecting the next nominee, Harris isn't automatic, nor will she be the one elected she'll just be the next selectee of the DNC should the delegates be convinced to select her. Pelosi still hasn't chimed in... this is going to be interesting.
Who do you think would run against her?

They better jump in soon, because she’s about to get coronated.

I see speculation that the reason Obama has not endorsed Harris is that he wants to install his wife......no.....the reason he is not talking is that he is the Shadow President who just threw Biden overboard.....needs to keep as low a profile as he can.....the American people must not figure it out.

Kamala Harris' Approval Rating Is a 2024 Problem​

. According to this review, Harris hasn't recorded a positive net approval rating since June 2021 and is notably less popular than Mike Pence, Biden, Dick Cheney and Al Gore were after the same number of days as vice president.

Who do you think would run against her?
I don't know, they have to get 1/3 of the delegates to sign something, so it may not be possible. However, pretending that nobody wants to, or that everyone is just thrilled with Harris is, to me, hilarious. Just two days ago y'all were walking with your heads up Biden's behind, telling us all that he'll never quit because he's such a hero and knows that he, and only him, is the only one that can "defeat" Donald Trump... and now... you've just switched which behind to hide your ears in so you can't hear when reality continues raining on your parade....

It does look like there is a lockstep that Dems will call "unity" going on that I find somewhat interesting. But when even my daughter (who is very liberal) is mocking her it tells me that this "agreement" is not so much "agreement" as Party Loyalists saying what they are told to say... I am interested in how long you can keep the whole of the party on message when so many in the Party are not that deep of loyalists.

I don't know, they have to get 1/3 of the delegates to sign something, so it may not be possible. However, pretending that nobody wants to, or that everyone is just thrilled with Harris is, to me, hilarious. Just two days ago y'all were walking with your heads up Biden's behind, telling us all that he'll never quit because he's such a hero and knows that he, and only him, is the only one that can "defeat" Donald Trump... and now... you've just switched which behind to hide your ears in so you can't hear when reality continues raining on your parade....

It does look like there is a lockstep that Dems will call "unity" going on that I find somewhat interesting. But when even my daughter (who is very liberal) is mocking her it tells me that this "agreement" is not so much "agreement" as Party Loyalists saying what they are told to say... I am interested in how long you can keep the whole of the party on message when so many in the Party are not that deep of loyalists.
I never said any such thing, I said he was too old and that I hope he drops out. I also said I would support Kamala like I did in the primary four years ago. Check yourself.

I think if somebody would throw their name in the hat in the next day or two, there would be a bit of a campaign for the nomination. when I saw that Gavin Newsom endorsed her I felt pretty sure it would be Kamala. She herself said she was going to earn the nomination, which was basically an invite to anyone that wanted to run against her.

I doubt Heels Up Harris will be the cabal's choice. She is far too unlikable.

and don't forget........if she doesn't poll better than Biden did the same folks that kicked Biden out will kick her even faster........

Back