Harris’ Impact on Race With Trump Revealed in New Poll

Earl

DONALD TRUMP

Harris' impact on race with Trump revealed in new poll​

Former President Trump enjoys his highest ever approval rating in the history of the poll​

By Michael Lee Fox News
Published July 23, 2024 9:39am EDT https://share.flipboard.com/bookmarklet/popout?v=2&title=Harris' impact on race with Trump revealed in new poll | Fox News&url=https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-impact-race-trump-revealed-new-poll&t=1721767096502&utm_campaign=tools&utm_medium=article-share&utm_source=www.foxnews.com

Harris is the 'California liberal' on the Democratic ticket: Trump campaign senior adviser

Trump 2024 campaign senior adviser Danielle Alvarez joined 'Fox & Friends First' to discuss her reaction to VP Harris' presidential campaign and the stark contrast under Trump's leadership.
The race between former President Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris is too close to call in the aftermath of President Biden’s decision to drop out.
Trump garnered the support of 49% of voters compared to 47% who prefer Harris, according to the results of a new Quinnipiac University poll released Monday.
The former president takes a slightly larger lead in a hypothetical six-way race that includes other candidates such as independent Robert F. Kennedy Jr., with Trump coming in as the preference of 45% of voters and Harris garnering the support of 41%. Kennedy Jr. received the most support of independent or third party candidates, coming in with the support of 6% of voters, the poll found.

You got this! Fox News said so!

1IAD.gif

Again, cancel the election, polls make the President.
you make no sense. your dipshit messiah dropped out and endorsed someone. the end.

are you claiming he does not endorse her? are you saying he did not voluntarily drop out?

make sense for once. stop crying and make sense

FOX News, the most watched and the most trusted cable news in America.
By morons

Fox News agreed to pay Dominion Voting Systems nearly $800 million to avert a trial in the voting machine company’s lawsuit. The lawsuit would have exposed how the network promoted lies about the 2020 presidential election1. The settlement emerged just as opening statements were supposed to begin, abruptly ending a case that had embarrassed Fox News over several months. It also raised the possibility that network founder Rupert Murdoch and stars such as Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity would have to testify publicly1. The agreement represents about one-quarter of Fox’s reported earnings from last year, showing the real financial risk for conservative media that traffic in conspiracy theories

you make no sense. your dipshit messiah dropped out and endorsed someone. the end.

are you claiming he does not endorse her? are you saying he did not voluntarily drop out?

make sense for once. stop crying and make sense
Learn English you illiterate oaf.

The morons watch CNN and MSNBC.

Not very many, FOX has more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined.

FOX NEWS CHANNEL CRUSHES CNN AND MSNBC COMBINED IN TOTAL DAY AND PRIMETIME VIEWERS FOR FIRST QUARTER OF 2024​

DONALD TRUMP

Harris' impact on race with Trump revealed in new poll​

Former President Trump enjoys his highest ever approval rating in the history of the poll​

By Michael Lee Fox News
Published July 23, 2024 9:39am EDT https://share.flipboard.com/bookmarklet/popout?v=2&title=Harris' impact on race with Trump revealed in new poll | Fox News&url=https://www.foxnews.com/politics/harris-impact-race-trump-revealed-new-poll&t=1721767096502&utm_campaign=tools&utm_medium=article-share&utm_source=www.foxnews.com

Harris is the 'California liberal' on the Democratic ticket: Trump campaign senior adviser

Trump 2024 campaign senior adviser Danielle Alvarez joined 'Fox & Friends First' to discuss her reaction to VP Harris' presidential campaign and the stark contrast under Trump's leadership.
The race between former President Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris is too close to call in the aftermath of President Biden’s decision to drop out.
Trump garnered the support of 49% of voters compared to 47% who prefer Harris, according to the results of a new Quinnipiac University poll released Monday.
The former president takes a slightly larger lead in a hypothetical six-way race that includes other candidates such as independent Robert F. Kennedy Jr., with Trump coming in as the preference of 45% of voters and Harris garnering the support of 41%. Kennedy Jr. received the most support of independent or third party candidates, coming in with the support of 6% of voters, the poll found.
It's a little early for expecting a change isn't it?

If Trump is truly at 49% there isn't much of a remainder to be had.

But, Trump has never ever polled over 47% and I believe that is more accurate, if Kennedy truly has 6%.

Give it a week, and give her a chance at a few stump speeches, and let's see what it looks like then.

And give Trump a chance to badmouth Kamala with DEI, and "That Nasty Colored Woman" insulting degrading racist jokes for a week to actually BETTER HER POLL %, and then we'll take a look at it again! LOL!

Last edited:
It's a little early for expecting a change isn't it?

If Trump is truly at 49% there isn't much of a remainder to be had.

But, Trump has never ever polled over 47% and I believe that is more accurate, if Kennedy truly has 6%.

Give it a week, and give her a chance at a few stump speeches, and let's see what it looks like then.

And give Trump a chance to badmouth Kamala with DEI, and "That Nasty Colored Woman" jokes for a week to BETTER HER POLL %, and then we'll take a look at it again! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
They posted this because of my thread. Seems it hit some nerves..

I think so too.....three weeks from now the DNC will be dumping her just like they did BIden.......
After stabbing Biden in the back, Heels Up Harris better watch her back. These Democratic loons are vicious.

The most recent analysis of contemporary polling by election website FiveThirtyEight, released on July 17, showed Harris had a net approval rating of -11.8, with 38.6 percent of those surveyed approving of her performance and 50.4 percent disapproving.2 days ago.

The most recent analysis of contemporary polling by election website FiveThirtyEight, released on July 17, showed Harris had a net approval rating of -11.8, with 38.6 percent of those surveyed approving of her performance and 50.4 percent disapproving.2 days ago.

I think so too.....three weeks from now the DNC will be dumping her just like they did BIden.......
HAHAHAHAHA! Funny! But I don't think so, as it is too late for an open Convention, and everyone knows it.

And I don't think Joe Manchin really wants to actually know how unpopular he is with the Democrats!

And he is the only one I've heard say he wants to throw his hat into Kamala's ring so far. Probably just a Brain Fart! LOL!

They posted this because of my thread. Seems it hit some nerves..

Yep! Earl is starting to panic!

But truly, it is too early to get a real accurate snapshot at this early point.

Back