Harris leads Trump 53% to 44% among Independents

Cypress

Kamala Harris Overtakes Donald Trump, Gains 23 Points: Poll​

Kamala Harris has gained 23 points in a new poll, with a surge that pushed her 9 points ahead of Donald Trump.

The poll questioning independents, carried out by NPRS/PBS News/Marist, found that 53 percent of voters who identified as belonging to this group supported Harris and 44 percent backed Trump.

This 9-point lead is a huge jump from the 14 points by which she was down in Marist's July poll, which found 46 percent of independents for Trump and 32 percent for Harris.

Kamala Harris has gained 23 points in a new poll, with a surge that pushed her 9 points ahead of Donald Trump.

The poll questioning independents, carried out by NPRS/PBS News/Marist, found that 53 percent of voters who identified as belonging to this group supported Harris and 44 percent backed Trump.

This 9-point lead is a huge jump from the 14 points by which she was down in Marist's July poll, which found 46 percent of independents for Trump and 32 percent for Harris.

They hate polls now days, and currently they consider them irrelevant. Last month they loved them.

They hate polls now days, and currently they consider them irrelevant. Last month they loved them.
Not just last month. For the past six months at least MAGA morons have been relentlessly posting polls while giggling and spiking the football.

Trump just bitches and lies about everything when he speaks. He is depressing. Every rally speech or talk to reporters becomes him lying about the 2020 election. He says things are the worst ever, Biden is the worst president in history, nobody has ever been more unfairly treated than he has, the whole world is crashing and only he can save it. The justice department is picking on him. His shtick is getting old and sad.
I would say he has no new ideas, but he did not have any the first time he ran. Just me, me, me, me.
It is getting sadder and sadder.

:coolstorybro:

Trump just bitches and lies about everything when he speaks. He is depressing. Every rally speech or talk to reporters becomes him lying about the 2020 election. He says things are the worst ever, Biden is the worst president in history, nobody has ever been more unfairly treated than he has, the whole world is crashing and only he can save it. The justice department is picking on him. His shtick is getting old and sad.
I would say he has no new ideas, but he did not have any the first time he ran. Just me, me, me, me.
It is getting sadder and sadder.
Trump supporters are obviously deeply negative and cynical people, because they have worshipped and loved their Cheeto Messiah's negativity, self-pity, and grievance complex for four years at least.

Cancel the election right?

Back