Harris picks Tim Walz for running mate

Hume

Verified User
Vice President Harris has chosen Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz to be her running mate, opting for a former high school teacher and Midwestern Democrat to complete a newly assembled presidential ticket. In a social media post, Harris said Walz’s “convictions on fighting for middle class families” stood out. Walz is scheduled to appear with Harris in coming days in each of the seven most competitive states — Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, North Carolina, Georgia, Arizona and Nevada.

With all of those great Americans on her short-list, she could do no wrong- no matter who she selected.

All of those, she had to choose from, are all well liked and respected by people on both side of the aisles.

So, I can see where Kamala is going with this race- She is out to bring America back down to Earth, restore common sense, relate to the masses, and unite Americans for a common cause.

Great start Kamala! I am very impressed!

I am pretty sure that I was the first at JPP to say that the Regime picked this guy.

I have a very high quality grapevine.

With all of those great Americans on her short-list, she could do no wrong- no matter who she selected.

All of those, she had to choose from, are all well liked and respected by people on both side of the aisles.

So, I can see where Kamala is going with this race- She is out to bring America back down to Earth, restore common sense, relate to the masses, and unite Americans for a common cause.

Great start Kamala! I am very impressed!

meth-smoking.gif

Back