Harris Repeatedly Slammed Trump’s Wall and Now Features It in Ads

Earl

Kamala is trying to mimic Trump which is born of pure desperation.

CNN’s Burnett: Harris Repeatedly Slammed Trump’s Wall and Now Features It in Ads

CNN host Erin Burnett said Wednesday on her show “OutFront” that their reporting found 50 times Vice President Kamala Harris criticized former President Donald Trump’s border wall but then featured a section of that exact area of the wall on a campaign ad.Burnett said, “The K File team scoured Kamala Harris’ tweets and statements going all the way back to 2017, and what they found was more than 50 instances of Harris slamming Trump’s border wall, but now new Harris campaign ads actually showcase that very wall.”

She continued, “K File’s Andrew Kaczynski joins me now. So Andrew, I mean, you and you all have gone through and scoured an incredible amount of material. Tell me more about what you found.”Kaczynski said, “Yeah, that’s right. We found more than 50 of those those tweets criticizing the border while before she used that in her ad.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...ammed-trumps-wall-and-now-features-it-in-ads/

"No one is completely useless. You can always serve as a bad example."

Reactions: TOP
After nearly four (4) years of out of control borders, crime and inflation by the Biden/Harris Administration, why would we believe Heels Up Harris when she now says that she supports Trump's agenda and proven record?

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP

Kamala is trying to mimic Trump which is born of pure desperation.

CNN’s Burnett: Harris Repeatedly Slammed Trump’s Wall and Now Features It in Ads

CNN host Erin Burnett said Wednesday on her show “OutFront” that their reporting found 50 times Vice President Kamala Harris criticized former President Donald Trump’s border wall but then featured a section of that exact area of the wall on a campaign ad.Burnett said, “The K File team scoured Kamala Harris’ tweets and statements going all the way back to 2017, and what they found was more than 50 instances of Harris slamming Trump’s border wall, but now new Harris campaign ads actually showcase that very wall.”

She continued, “K File’s Andrew Kaczynski joins me now. So Andrew, I mean, you and you all have gone through and scoured an incredible amount of material. Tell me more about what you found.”Kaczynski said, “Yeah, that’s right. We found more than 50 of those those tweets criticizing the border while before she used that in her ad.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...ammed-trumps-wall-and-now-features-it-in-ads/

"No one is completely useless. You can always serve as a bad example."
Why is it posters as “earl” can’t offer little but bullshit coming from shit sites as “breitfart?”

And if you want to go there “earl,” should we recap the number of times Trump said he was going to build a wall that Mexico was going to pay for?

Get real, all politicians flip flop, you going to tell us next your Messiah has never flipped on issues, hell, he’s done it several times just in the last few weeks on abortion
His abortion position is consistent.

Leave the issue to the states' legislators who are elected by the people of the states.

Democracy in action.

There never was an enumerated Constitutional right to abortion.

Why is it posters as “earl” can’t offer little but bullshit coming from shit sites as “breitfart?”

And if you want to go there “earl,” should we recap the number of times Trump said he was going to build a wall that Mexico was going to pay for?
"CNN host Erin Burnett said Wednesday on her show “OutFront” that their reporting found 50 times Vice President Kamala Harris criticized former President Donald Trump’s border wall but then featured a section of that exact area of the wall on a campaign ad.Burnett said, “The K File team scoured Kamala Harris’ tweets and statements going all the way back to 2017, and what they found was more than 50 instances of Harris slamming Trump’s border wall, but now new Harris campaign ads actually showcase that very wall.”

It's not Breitbart...it's CNN.

The far left loons always believe CNN.

His abortion position is consistent.

Leave the issue to the states' legislators who are elected by the people of the states.

Democracy in action.

There never was an enumerated Constitutional right to abortion.
Right, for he was against Florida’s proposal, then he was going to vote for it, and then he wasn’t, all within a week, very consistent

Should we move on to Tic Toc

"CNN host Erin Burnett said Wednesday on her show “OutFront” that their reporting found 50 times Vice President Kamala Harris criticized former President Donald Trump’s border wall but then featured a section of that exact area of the wall on a campaign ad.Burnett said, “The K File team scoured Kamala Harris’ tweets and statements going all the way back to 2017, and what they found was more than 50 instances of Harris slamming Trump’s border wall, but now new Harris campaign ads actually showcase that very wall.”

It's not Breitbart...it's CNN.

The far left loons always believe CNN.
No, it is breitfart framing Burnett’s comments, changing the context, the Daily Kas and Huffington do the same everyday with Trump’s idiocy, but did you notice few if any left leaning posters every site those sources

Get real, all politicians flip flop, you going to tell us next your Messiah has never flipped on issues, hell, he’s done it several times just in the last few weeks on abortion
I've never seen anything Like
what she's trying to pull off... I have no messiah running for President thank you very much...lol.. That's so silly when someone says that

I've never seen anything Like
what she's trying to pull off... I have no messiah running for President thank you very much...lol.. That's so silly when someone says that
Then you’ve been under a rock for the last fifty years, or, blinded by one way vision, because all politicians pivot on issues and honesty as a admirable character left the political arena when Trump descended down the escalator

Then you’ve been under a rock for the last fifty years, or, blinded by one way vision, because all politicians pivot on issues and honesty as a admirable character left the political arena when Trump descended down the escalator
I get that There's occasionally change... but Not on everything... And not according to the group you're speaking too....lol...plus if they do change they're honest about it and have an answer why... I still haven't seen any answers from Kam .. nothing...

Back