Harris Trolls Trump: I’ll Go to Debate Even If You Don’t DEBATE ME, BRO The vice president has promised to take Biden’s place at a scheduled Sept. 10

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

“As Vice President Harris said last week, the American people deserve to hear from the two candidates running for the highest office in the land and she will do that at September’s ABC debate,” Tyler said. “If Donald Trump and his team are saying anything other than ‘we’ll see you there,’—and it appears that they are—it’s a convenient, but expected backtrack from Team Trump. Vice President Harris will be there on September 10th—we’ll see if Trump shows.”

The promise comes after Harris hit Trump repeatedly for shying away from the debate stage.

“What happened to ‘any time, any place’?” the vice president wrote on X Thursday, soon after the former president’s team suggested there were no specific debate plans in place.

If he don't show up- Well- that's on him.

The debate must go on!

Trump won't let J.D. do his talking for him, and start talking about Cat women!

Trump thinks J.D. is a Bat-shit crazy now, like everyone else does!

So Kamala gets the stage all to herself!

Trump is a big, fat chicken.

chicken-trump-national-mall.jpg

If he don't show up- Well- that's on him.

The debate must go on!

Trump won't let J.D. do his talking for him, and start talking about Cat women!

Trump thinks J.D. is a Bat-shit crazy now, like everyone else does!

So Kamala gets the stage all to herself!
He'll show. If he doesn't, he's admitting he's a big, fat, loser and everyone knows how much he'd hate that.

I think he is getting sentenced for felony business fraud on September 11, so debating and being sentenced in the same week is a bit much for Sleepy Don.
I wonder if they will hold the debate in the ABC studios in NYC so poor old DON OLD won't have to go to far to get to court in the morning.
Have a nice day

When she is beaten badly and replaced by some other liberal jackass is he going to have to debate them too?

No. Fuck that. Debate the filthy whore after the convention when they can't replace her.

I think he is getting sentenced for felony business fraud on September 11, so debating and being sentenced in the same week is a bit much for Sleepy Don.
You can have your kangaroo sentence him till he's blue in the face. Trump is never going to jail.

Has more important things to do exterminating liberals in camps. That is what you fucking idiots believe his agenda to be right?

You can have your kangaroo sentence him till he's blue in the face. Trump is never going to jail.

Has more important things to do exterminating liberals in camps. That is what you fucking idiots believe his agenda to be right?
@Cypress. Do you think Joe is another Sybil incarnation?

When she is beaten badly and replaced by some other liberal jackass is he going to have to debate them too?

No. Fuck that. Debate the filthy whore after the convention when they can't replace her.

Back