Has Anybody Bought Anything at the JPP Store?

LOL. A few people have bought coffee mugs. And the Shirts aren't bad. I need a larger image to put on them though.

It's one of those "work in progress" things. I'd like to make it so you can order a shirt with an image and a quote...

LOL. A few people have bought coffee mugs. And the Shirts aren't bad. I need a larger image to put on them though.

It's one of those "work in progress" things. I'd like to make it so you can order a shirt with an image and a quote...

Put pics of posters on them, but no republicans, good looking posters. I will bet that “The Tiana” will sell a lot!

Hummm...............

Maybe you ladies would be interested in an inflatable Damocles?

Maybe damo should sell inflatable
darla and Lady T...dolls...the cons would buy them for dart boards...and UScit and Cypress could buy them so they would stop humping their key board everytime they come online!

and you should get that topper captain denial quote from beefy (if he still has it) and put it on a shirt with this

23501088.jpg

How about put a picture of Cypress's band on a shirt? I believe Cypress is the lead singer. These guy's rock! (As someone else said this is what you get when you give a band $10,000 for a video and they spend $9,900 on cocaine.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFGzGfym-7Y"]YouTube - Apache (Tommy Seebach)[/ame]

Back