Hastert: Its a vast left wing conspiracy!

Jarod

Contributor
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15137796/

Check out the video of Chris Matthews...

Hastert claims this story is being driven by ABC News, some Democratic stragetists and George Soros!

Guess they are the ones who planted these emails in Foley's computer, then leaked the story to Hastert several years ago, hoping he would try to cover it up... then leaked the emails to the media just before the election.

Three REPUBLICANS have now said they informed Hastert of the emails, and Hastert's response thus far has been, 1) No they did not. 2) I dont remember. and 3) I dont think they did.

What a fucking liar!

You're just part of the conspiracy! ;)

(just kidding here Prakosh, don't assume any deep meaning from this. I even used a winking smiley to show that it was a joke...)

Hastart was the first to call for a criminal investigation. Yes who had these so called email? That is important don't you think?

Hastart was the first to call for a criminal investigation. Yes who had these so called email? That is important don't you think?

He should have been first to call for an investigation... he has known about the problem for several years, its just that he should have called for an investigation before the emails were released to the public....

Looks like he tried to keep it quiet. He only called for an investigation after the emails were for sure going to be released!

More like the Clinton play book, seem the libs are the ones who always see a huge conspriacy against them. See recent fox interview with Clinton! LOL

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15137796/

Check out the video of Chris Matthews...

Hastert claims this story is being driven by ABC News, some Democratic stragetists and George Soros!

Guess they are the ones who planted these emails in Foley's computer, then leaked the story to Hastert several years ago, hoping he would try to cover it up... then leaked the emails to the media just before the election.

Three REPUBLICANS have now said they informed Hastert of the emails, and Hastert's response thus far has been, 1) No they did not. 2) I dont remember. and 3) I dont think they did.

What a fucking liar!

It's the Disney Clan; they are all after Hastert: Donald, Scrooge McDuck, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto they are all coming to get him...

It's the Disney Clan; they are all after Hastert: Donald, Scrooge McDuck, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto they are all coming to get him...
Hey, you think it's a coincidence that genie was blue? It's plain to see for anyone willing to look: Disney is 110% Democratic. It's probably secretly owned by George Soros and run by the Baldwin clan and Barbara Streisand.

Hey, you think it's a coincidence that genie was blue? It's plain to see for anyone willing to look: Disney is 110% Democratic. It's probably secretly owned by George Soros and run by the Baldwin clan and Barbara Streisand.

I think this calls for an investigation!!!!

Never mind the facts.............LOL Prak just makes them up as he goes along.

What facts exactly are you referring to!!!

No doubt this question will elicit one of those kick ass posts toby was referring to earlier!!!!

Last edited:
I said in a previous post Bush would call for an investigation into who leaked this info...

I guess I was wrong, Hastert is doing so!

Hastart asked for an FBI investigation. What is wrong with that? Guess you libs are afraid of what they may find. LOL

Prat, I am talking about your failure to address the topic in a rational manner. Do you Mickey Mouse comments have any merit at all?

Back