‘Hate Americans’ Is Omar’s Message

Flanders

Verified User
Defeating this country from within is the only reason a dirty little immigrant from Somalia cites her oath of office:

“I took an oath to uphold the Constitution. I am as American as everyone else is,” she said.

Rep. Ilhan Omar tells Stephen Colbert that she's still learning and proud to serve
By STAFF REPORT
April 11, 2019 — 12:18am

http://www.startribune.com/rep-omar...y-s-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/508399882/

QUESTION: How will Omar uphold the Constitution when she runs into “American Muslim” like this?

A few years back approximately a thousand Muslim soldiers serving in the US Army said they would not kill Muslims in battle irrespective of their oaths:

The Oath of Enlistment (for enlistees):

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

The Oath of Office (for officers):

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance tot he same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

At the time I said “Good. Order them into battle in Iraq and Afghanistan. When they refuse to fight and kill an enemy that declared war on the U.S. give them a dishonorable discharge.”

As I remember it, the military brass rolled over and nothing was done to those Muslim soldiers. As far as I know Muslims are still allowed to decide who they would kill in battle. Hopefully, they will not kill the Americans in the foxhole with them.

The refusal to kill fellow Muslims happened years before the Muslim Chicago sewer rat got to be commander in chief.

More importantly, will those Muslims who elected Omar to Congress reelect her if she actually supports and defends the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic when those enemies turn out to be Muslims?

Bottom line: I would not turn my back Omar any more than I would turn my back on a rattlesnake getting ready to strike. That said, I want to thank Omar for bringing up Black Hawk Down:

Report: Omar Attacked US Soldiers Who Died Fighting In ‘Black Hawk Down’ Operation
3:17 PM 04/22/2019 | Politics
Jason Hopkins

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/22/omar-attacks-soldiers-who-died-in-somalia/

I doubt if Omar cares that the United Nations sacrificed and abandoned Americans in Mogadishu. The U.N. was exposed in the book and the movie Black Hawk Down. So why in hell were Americans fighting for the United Nations in the first place when anybody declaring war on the United Nations is a good thing: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Following the ousting of the central government and start of a civil war, a major United Nations military operation in Somalia was authorized with a peacekeeping mandate. Following the withdrawal of the bulk of the peacekeepers, Mogadishu-based Mohamed Farrah Aidid militia loyalists declare war on remaining UN personnel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hawk_Down_(film)

Frankly, I think Islam’s garden variety warriors doing the killing in the West are fools who do not know what they are killing for. Martyring themselves for the United Nations is the exact opposite of dying for Islam. As far as I am concerned, choosing sides in Somalia was a no-brainer. So long as Muslims were killing Muslims, I came down on the side of Islam’s Muslims killing United Nations Muslims.

Happily, the U.N. went into the toilet since 1993:

Somalia's government has ordered the top United Nations official in the country to leave, accusing him of interfering with national sovereignty days after he raised concerns about the actions of UN-supported Somali security forces.

Parenthetically, knowing which side candidates Clinton/Kaine choose was also a no-brainer. Their ties to the United Nations was a lot darker than their ties to Islamists:

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s newly-announced running mate, Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine, has been portrayed as a safe pick, a “pristine” candidate with a history of missionary work in Central America, a fluent Spanish-speaker and a moderate by Democrat standards.

But a new report out by a national-security expert suggests maybe Kaine’s record isn’t so clean after all.

He has a history of embracing Islamists, writes Ryan Mauro in an article for the Clarion Project.

Hillary VP pick's dark ties to Islamists
Posted By Leo Hohmann On 07/25/2016 @ 12:19 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/hillary-vp-picks-dark-ties-to-islamists/

Political expediency required CANDIDATE Hillary Clinton to portray herself as a true blue, America First, patriotic hawk. I remember thinking she should have shown up for the first debate wearing a dress made out of an American flag to make up for:

The Daily Caller is at the Democratic National Convention Monday and it doesn’t look like there are any American flags.

The stage is bland and grey, with no red, white or blue present. A thorough look at the crowd present also turns up no American flags.

XXXXX

The Republican National Convention in Cleveland on the other hand was filled with Americana.

GettyImages-578547468-620x413.jpg

No Visible American Flags Present At The Democrat Convention
Alex Pfeiffer
Reporter
9:36 PM 07/25/2016

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/25/no-visible-american-flags-present-at-the-democrat-convention/

NOTE: Democrats went out and purchased some flags for the second day.

When Clinton debated Donald Trump nobody on the panel asked super-patriot Hillary “Does using the military to defend this country include fighting for the United Nations when there is no military threat to Americans?”

Al Gore chimed in

The environmental movement’s head clown had no way of knowing what men and women fought for in Iraq, but that did not stop him from lying about their reason:

When American soldiers were killed over Iraq, Vice President Al Gore told the widows and orphans of those men that "they died in the service of the United Nations." That wasn't a slip of the tongue; his words reveal the Clinton Administration's plan to use our armed forces as UN mercenaries all over the world at the whim of UN bureaucrats.

Phyllis Schlafly
What Master Do U.S. Servicemen Serve?
Nov. 2, 1995

http://eagleforum.org/column/1995/nov95/col-11-2.html

XXXXX

Vice President Al Gore traveled to Marrakech, Morocco, in April 1994 for the signing of the new world trade agreement. (It is another U.S. destabilization apparatus.) Gore appeared hours after U.S. planes, enforcing an allied 'no fly' zone over northern Iraq, accidentally shot down two U.S. helicopters, killing 15 Americans and 11 foreign officials. He said: “I want to extend condolences to the families of those who died in the service of the United Nations.” (Los Angeles Times, 6/12/94)

http://www.spingola.com/warfare2.htm

Gore had no way of know what those Americans thought about the United Nations; nevertheless, he used their deaths to glorify that anti-America organization.

Technically, they might have died while serving the U.N.’s agenda, but I am betting that their first loyalty was to the U.S.

I know one thing Al Gore did not not know. Not a one of them took an oath to support and defend the United Nations. I am certain they would not have served the U.N. had they not been ordered to do so. Make it voluntary, and I doubt if more than a tiny percentage of military people would serve the U.N.

Incidentally, NATO killed Christians for Muslims in Bill Clinton’s Balkan Adventure because he could not use the United Nations. Whenever possible the American military is deployed to fight for the United Nations as they did in Somalia in the Black Hawk Down incident.

UCMJ

I often said “no American can be ordered to SERVE the U.N.” if the Universal Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) is amended so that no American can be punished if he refused to fight for the U.N.

Lay my UCMJ suggestion on Democrats and you will hear so much caterwauling you will need earplugs to drown it out. Democrats do not oppose the war against terrorism when it means America defending itself unilaterally, while they preach Americans dying for the U.N.

Not one of the Democrats who opposed the war in Iraq while seeking their party’s nomination for president in 2004 ever included military U.N. peacekeeping missions in their anti-war pronouncements. John Kerry’s comments were so cleverly worded he fooled himself into thinking he had scored brownie points with voters. He said: “America should never go to war because it wants to, but only when it has to.”

Most voters understood “. . . only when it has to.” would have been decided by the U.N. had Kerry won the election. Neither Kerry nor any other Democrat ever said otherwise.

Career military people know that defending the country is where the rubber meets the road for most Americans. Presidents can sign U.N. treaties, senators can ratify them, international-minded judges can interpret them for the U.N.’s benefit, and the press can make it all sound wonderful. None of those things will ever again con the majority of Americans into fighting for the U.N. as they were in the Korean War.

In short: No American should die fighting for the United Nations so that strangers in foreign countries can live.

Conversely, Bush the Younger did the Right thing when he invaded Iraq without the U.N.’s approval. The important factor is that every country is free to withdraw from the United Nations. None will —— so long as the United Nations gives them American taxpayers.

Finally, President Clinton and Mogadishu (Black Hawk Down) in 1993 is the more apt comparison to Benghazi decision making. The United Nations had its filthy hands all over both decisions.

Back