hate sucks

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
why is it that posters here feel the need to hate their opponents

or do parts of our nation feel the need to hate (red vs blue)

i neither like nor support bush, but while he may sicken me from time to time, hating him would just hurt me

now rove may be a another thing altogether, still hating him would only hurt me, but exterminating him like any other vermin would be a good idea

I think it's a bug in human evolution that causes us to hate people for political viewpoints. It's ridiculous and illogical. When taken in the context that practically every big issue today - except for the environment - will have little long-term effect, it does seem rather silly.

I think it's a bug in human evolution that causes us to hate people for political viewpoints. It's ridiculous and illogical. When taken in the context that practically every big issue today - except for the environment - will have little long-term effect, it does seem rather silly.

Hate is the emotion felt when you determine someone has your demise at the heart of their plans. Enemies are real. conflict is real. The emotion is valid. When people are worthy of being hated, hating them is fine.

lol this thread was a failure. nice try though, lol.

it usually is - no it has always been a failure whenever i have tried it

imo rational debate is an oxymoron for too many people on this board

still it can be fun to poke some members in the eye with a sharp stick...

Back